• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

does anyone still play

blue

gucci
Years
  • Yeah, I still play them now and then, it's fun to play the old games, especially in preparation for Pokémon Black & Pokémon White!

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • No, not anymore. With all the DS games having way better graphics and all, it is just really hard to play with the bad graphics for me :/

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    No, not anymore. With all the DS games having way bad graphics and all, it is just really hard to play with the better graphics for me :/
    There I fixed your typo for ya because it's obvious you weren't checking your post. I mean really no pokemon game will ever have better battle sprites than crystal

And for the record no I don't play gold or silver and no way in hell i'll play ruby or sapphire again. I play crystal =P

TheRkyeet

Member of the GGs
    Years
  • I repeatedly play through Emerald, I just love the storyline, it's by far the best out of any of the games. I play Silver lots because you can get a Celebi using a Sneasel and I play Yellow because I love that Bind KILLS ALL in it. It's brilliant!

Years
  • I play them sometimes, usually when I have some cousins in my house and when we are bored.
    I like the older games more though, I just don't play them alot.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Usually when Im bored or waiting for a new game to come out I just pull out an old pokémon game and restart, I remember before HG/SS came out I decided to play Crystal.

CeFurkan0

Pokemon MMORPG PokemonCraft
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Feb 13, 2011
    they are pretty old

so probably there aren't many people playing currently

Back