• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

does anyone use the wii homebrew emulator?

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
Years
  • i posted it here because i was not sure if i needed to post it in the generals section or here and i thought i would get better results here

Mr. Magius

  
    Years
  • I do. The Wii Homebrew emulators are great, since you can play almost any classic games (including GB, GBC, GBA, NES, SNES, N64, PSX, etc.), with the exception of some that need to be tweaked. I'm playing a ROM with VBAGX right now!

Frozen2Dream

Unknown
    Years
  • Minus the fact sometimes it can be a big pain to softmod a wii, I find it very rewarding.
    Like the post above me said, you can play pretty much all old classic games. everything in the same generation as the psx and below. With some minor bugs here and there (Psx emulation isnt perfect yet)

Its fun playing the old snes games on the Wii, with the lasstic controller to give s very slightly old feel to it. Not the same as the actural snes, but eh, closer then a PC.

Back