• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Does anyone...

Years
  • I still like to dust off Pearl when I feel like it.

Although I often play Platinum, SoulSilver and Black.

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    i only play Soul Silver. :)

if your any good. i would like to do 3 on 3 battles with ya :)

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
  • Of course people do! They're some of the best games of the franchise!

Within the last month (September included), I've completed Platinum (for the 10th time, approx) and now have ten level 100's; after almost 150 hours of gameplay. I am currently playing Soul Silver, and am trying to Voltorb Flip my way to various TM's and Dratini.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    I actually still have not finished playing platinum all the way through. I'll have to get around to finishing that one day. I picked an awesome team for it.

I also have a game going on my diamond version. That's the game I've been playing. I decided on using piplup, drifloon, mime jr. and carnivine as my pokemon for the whole game. I had to give the game a break because I'm going through eterna forest right now with Cheryl and piplup keeps losing to the first people that you double battle in there. Darn that pachirusu!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I've got an ongoing game on Diamond and Platinum, although I don't like the games really. The storyline just doesn't really grab me, and I'm not a fan of the Pokémon. I'll complete it some day, though.

Years
  • Since I'm saving up for White, I've been playing my SoulSilver with experimental teams and whatnot. I can't find my Diamond actually, which is a bummer because I've played it through a few times and wouldn't mind again.

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • I haven't touched Diamond or Platinum for years. I'm still currently playing Black & Soul Silver.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I have an on-going game on Diamond at the moment, mainly because that generation had the best Pokemon imo :3 Pachirisu <3

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
  • I'm still playing Platinum, Soulsilver and Black. I restarted all of these since I was bored. I'm actually almost done with these games.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I still play Platinum, because it's so much more awesome than B/W. I haven't touched Soul Silver in awhile, no reason to start over in that. Platinum I pretty much just keep the same file since my completed Pokedex and wi-fi battle records are all in that game.

Years
  • I mostly play Black, but I will be playing SS and Platinum soon, I plan on doing a monotype bug challenge with both.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I still play Platinum a lot. I think I've reset it about 5 times already.

Back