• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Does Boaba the Warden baffle anyone?

SgtPatches

i has a beard
    Years
    I think the Safari's Zone warden has aged quite unfortunately during his move from Kanto to Johto. I mean, who in his right mind would sign the deed to his prized Safari Zone to a kid who can catch Geodude and Sandshrew? I mean, those Pokemon are in abundance!

And then, how is it that even though he turns ownership of the park to you, he still tells you to pay the entrance price to enter the Zone? It's my park! I can get in for free! Worried about money? Sell those obnoxious gold teeth and get a medically practical pair, and use the leftover money to fund the park.

Man, he is an odd old man.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    welcome to pokemon. Where 10y olds can go on journeys for 2 years and never come back home. Where battling animals for peoples enjoyment are accepted. Do I need to go on?

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
    not to mention the fact the no-one has a job, or ever moves further than a few steps from a spot...

Aswell as a 10 year old managing to befall multiple evil organisations who only want to fight back with their pokemon and not with conventional methods..

Its true, Welcome to pokemon, although who WOULD have gold teeth?

Hydrath

Pokemon Pirate/Water Trainer
    Years
    nothing about pokemon can truly be applied to teh real world.. like really, you've got monsters with extreme power and they let themeselves be enslaved by weak humans.

First of all if pokemon were real, they're would be a licensing system, maximum number of pokemon to own, and limited kinds of pokemon to own, type of pokemon in certain areas, gym systems would change, restrictions on pokemon attacks, restrictinos on usage, restrictions on location, restrictions on evolution, restrictions on everything...

Please, if anyone is praying for pokemon to be real please stop. I wont ever be able to keep my ho-oh if that happens (Legendaries would be on the endangered list becuase there are so few of them ;P)

please, a ten year old running away from home to become a pokemon master alone is silly... that odd old man is just a footnote.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    not to mention the fact the no-one has a job, or ever moves further than a few steps from a spot...

Aswell as a 10 year old managing to befall multiple evil organisations who only want to fight back with their pokemon and not with conventional methods..

Its true, Welcome to pokemon, although who WOULD have gold teeth?

not to mention people spending days in Dark Caves without food just so they can battle a kid...

Back