• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(does chocolate make you happy?)

(does chocolate make you happy?)

• yes

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    i was talking to my friend on here and we were discussing that chocolate makes us happy(:
    does chocolate make YOU happy?

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I like chocolate but I wouldn't say that it makes me happy unless I am hungry.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I manage to loose myself whenever I eat a Hershey Kiss, or anything from Hersheys, to be honest. I dunno if thats being 'happy' but I feel mighty fine. xD

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    If by happy you mean 'horny', then yes. xD

No, no, no, I'm just kidding hahah. Though one day I heard someone say that chocolate can actually cause girls to get turned on. o__O Kind of freaky, if you ask me.

But yes, chocolate does make me happy. :) I love it so much!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Chocolate makes me happy when he posts in TCTI.

..oh, real chocolate, it sometimes makes me happy. :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Kind of I guess,I turn to it when I feel down,usually cherries though :O . Not a huge chocolate fan so ya.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Chocolate doesn't actually make me "happy", but I do enjoy eating it. Too bad I put myself on a restriction. Eating too much chocolate makes you fat. D;

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I love chocolate :3 It's comfort food, I guess.

Guys, we seriously need to protect the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate on it... D:

Years
    Chocolate makes me thirsty more than anything else. :( I wouldn't say happy, though. I just like eating it.

...*goes to eat some more of those chocolate chips on the desk*

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Though one day I heard someone say that chocolate can actually cause girls to get turned on. o__O Kind of freaky, if you ask me.

I've never had that, although if there was a guy made of chocolate I definitely would go out with him. I will nibble the ends of his fingers and lick his chocolatey face, and also when we are kissing I probably will bite his tongue off. Presumably it would grow back.

Ayselipera

Well I do like eating chocolate so you could say that chocolate makes me happy. As long as it's not WHITE CHOCOLATE >:< which isn't even chocolate in case you didn't know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back