• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Does everyone cheat?

pokekip

Old School!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2008
    Plz tell me if someone on this earth doesnt have an action replay or some other thing that helps you cheat!

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    I don't.

My friend does.

I don't think it really matters much if I let him Rare Candy my painstakinly IV-bred, EV-trained pokes to lv100, do you?

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Plz tell me if someone on this earth doesnt have an action replay or some other thing that helps you cheat!

I have one for worry-free cloning. takes about 2 seconds to clone a Pokemon once with it. Compared to Wi-Fi Cloning, it's alot more convienent.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    I dont have any cheating devices i trade for my pokes and i just change my clock to saturday to battle my rival

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    I don't cheat it's not fun, considering I payed 34.99 when it came out on the release day.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    No, I don't cheat.

My cousin does though. He uses Rare Candies on all his Pokemon, so naturally all their stats suck. I battled him the other day. He had all his favorite Eevee evolutions (6) and I had a Luxray, Empoleon and Sudowoodo at a lower or equal level to most of them...I still won with all of my Pokemon still alive. xD

Hacking/cheating tells me you are a lazy bum and you don't know how to play the game. -.-

PeeKaChu

Pika!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2008
    i dont cheat.. i bought my game for the rpg aspects of it

the battling, catching, and raising all the pokemon is the best part of it..

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hacking/cheating tells me you are a lazy bum and you don't know how to play the game. -.-

I take offense to that. I play the game right, I just don't want to let go of my Shinies/Events so I clone them.

UberSushi

scene kid =]
    Years
    I don't cheat. Just because I found a way to get Darkrai, Arceus, and Shaymin everyone thinks I cheat, but I don't!

PeeKaChu

Pika!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2008
    I take offense to that. I play the game right, I just don't want to let go of my Shinies/Events so I clone them.

which is cheating.. if everyone could get events it takes away the point of having an "event"

just makes it another poke that someone got in a trade.. and cloning shinies for trading is just greedy

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    which is cheating.. if everyone could get events it takes away the point of having an "event"

just makes it another poke that someone got in a trade.. and cloning shinies for trading is just greedy

Not really almost all large trade thread owner cloen their Pokemon. How else would they get unlimited amounts of Movie Darkrai?

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    I do have an AR and a gameshark but I don't use them.
    #1, they don't work
    #2, I only used them once and got rid of those pokes
    #3, I now know the dangerous of cheating
    #4, yes it is a lazy way to play the game. That is why I have over 22 hours on my LG, even though I only have 6 badges.

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    I cheat, those who do it right and dont over do it have more fun! You just need to do it for all the right reasons and dont hack in stats.

pkmnfreak84

555 Henshin!
    Years
    As long as you don't try to pass off the cheats to someone else who wouldn't cheat.. I don't really think its such a big deal, it only hurts yourself.

I have both diamond and pearl and an AR, but I don't cheat on pearl, which is the one I use on wi-fi to battle/trade. Every pokemon/item/etc I have was ligit traded or caught by me on pearl, but diamond.. well its just eh I'm bored I'm gonna just mess around XD

To me, if you cheat yourself then that's just you, but if you try to cheat others thats when it becomes wrong.

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Thats exactly ow i do it. I had pearl first and bought diamond so I could hack everything!

Back