• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Does it annoy you....

WEll, does it???

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Hiya!!!! DOes it annoy you that certain PKMn are in certain games. To me, yes. I hate it(in LeafGrenn/FireREd) You could get ekans, but not sandshrew.......

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Yeah, not only that the trade evolution method.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    It doesn't annoy me, because I understand why they've done it.
    They want you to do anything to catch them all, and that means trading others, and battling others, too.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    A bit, but it's sorta actually a sales thingo. They put different Pokemon in different games so you buy more to finish your dex or to get a useful Pokemon.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    No, the whole trading thing IS pokemon. Wi-fi is a must, specially for people who have nobody to trade with...cept online. Otherwise, it's a big MUST :]

Kirakishou

*~Snowdrop Crystal~*
    Years
    Not particularly, because I or my mother just buy the other version and trade them across. We spend some quality time together that way. XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    It doesn't really bother me, I buy all the games and trade between them anyway.

Years
    Just get lucky ^_^
    The whole point of an event Pokemon is so that it is-get this- RARE.
    It's not rare if everyone has one, now is it?

Trading across has been one of my favourite aspects of Pokemon.
    I can't find many people who have advance gen games, so it's a minor pain (my friend has every game and a link cable) but DP it is perfectly possible.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Nope. Doesn't bother me a bit. I like it. Possible on DPPt but I am still waiting for an SP to start my Monotype challenge. So annoying when everyone has none.

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
    Years
    Heck yea it does, I want BOTH a growlithe and a vulpix in Fire Red and I wanted a Sandshrew, not an Ekans and my annoying friend kept bagging me with the fact he gets a Sandshrew and I get a stinking ekans <_<.

That's why I rather go on VBA and hack for those pokemon, it helped me get a Zangoose, Meditite and a Lunatone in Emerald.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I understand why they did it (for money purposes), but I get really annoyed because my favorite fighting Pokemon is Medicham, but you can't get him, lol. >_>

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    It doesn't annoy me....I have all the games so it doesn't really matter, I could just trade them over!

Back