• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does parents get on your nervers?

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    Yes, my mom annoys me to no end. When ever i'm on the computer, she always comes in and trys to see what i'm doing. When I was 12, she trusted me on the computer but now just because i'm 13, she doesn't. Also, she acts like a kid and when I back talk she tells me not to treat her like one of my friends. I'm like "Thats kinda difficult since you constantly act like a kid!" Another thing is that when I tell her somthing, she'll listen sometimes but then at others, she'll listen and later, she acts like she didn't listen at all. -_-
    Oh also, she and some of my other family members always get on me for always being on the compueter. I think in my head "Uh, a few things. 1)It's summer. 2)I'm 13. 3) There isn't anything to do besides go on the computer and play games so stfu D:<"

Seriously my mom gets on my LAST nerves. Sometimes, she gets mad at me for her mistakes -_- I know she loves me to death but I wish she would...well, I wish I had a force field that only let her in when I need her xD

Your're mom is just like mine <_< Shes always coming around the computer screen being noisy and seeing what i'm doing XD and shes always telling me to get off the computer i've been on it too long and also she says the same thing about oh dont back talk me im not one of your friends xD but although you made a kind of questioning remark in summer computer isnt the only thing to do going outside is a suggestion. :P

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Well, yeah. Like every other kid in these United States of America. My Parents always nag me in how much time I'm on the computer. They're planning on restricting me. I'm an All A student :| My mom is usually the one who does this though.

Years
    Not very often, believe it or not. Usually I'm a good kid, so they don't need to bother me for anything. And when they do bother me? Erm, I'm a bad kid and usually put it off. What's sad is I really shouldn't, but I'm lazy. ^_^;;

Years
    My mum does, but I honestly don't really make it easy for her. I know she just wants the best for me. My dad doesn't live here and I only see him twice a week, so ther isn't much time for him to annoy me^^

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    My parents always annoy me, as i agree with everyone else, their incompetent, they nag, their idiots for just for being plain ignorant, and they dont like it when you mess up, even on little things, that don't even matter on this surface of this planet. But they just do it, just because "they care for you."

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    My dad; absolutely. I frickin' hate him. T___T. My pets hate him, my brothers hate him, my mother greatly dislikes him (ironic, no?). My mother only dislikes him because it isn't in her nature to hate. He complains constantly, is very negative and extremely annoying, a chronic worrier and a complete idiot.

My mom; Ahh absolutely not! She's so sweet and kind and I love her with all my heart! We hug all the time and share a very special bond. She's the most important person in the world to me! <3

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Yah, they do get on my nerves. But so do just about everyone I know at one point or another end up doing. Its only natural for me. Mainly because I am unsure of life... for all I know I could be some main character in a video game and I'm just interacting with you guys, or anything else in this world that seems to be there but are just...w ell data... NPCs. How the hell would I know? Due to unsureness, I also think of many other people as less competant as I; despite my many flaws. I have certain beliefs which (theoritically) are highly accurate, however the rest of the world (in a stereotypical manor) would think of them as evil such as your standard bad guys.

Wow, talk about slightly off topic, although it wasn't really. But narrowing down on my parents, specefically. They can be complete idiots at times. I hate them for giving birth to me. Seriously, they couldn't have been more wrong. Just giving birth to me makes me ticked at them. /= However, both of them have incredibly horrible meory. So guess what? My memory is completely unpredictable. Most things in life I forget easily, whereas minor things no one expects me to remember can stay in my mind for an eternity. Next, the criticize everything I do and want to do. I go buy a game, and my mom doesn't complain about WHAT I buy, but complains about the cost. However, the cost is irrelevant. It isn't coming out of HER pockets. Also, I rarely spend money, and when I do, its usually just on one game. Then, my dad comes in and criticizes the games and stuff. Well guess what, the games I play require strategy, planning, quick thinking and deep thinking. Which is all perfectly healthy and lower brain lesions; reducing the risk for em getting dementia (stuff like alzheimer's).

My mom goes off and complains about how long I stay up at night and how late I wake up. I don't see why it matters, tis my life, my body, I get to choose what I do, no? Plus, its summer, time means nothing except dark = can't really go outside and during the day their is light so I could go outside. Thats pretty much it.

Many more things why they tick me off; but I'll only say one more thing about them. Everything that goes wrong; they blame me. Why? Probably because they aren't mature enough to tell the truth and blame themselves. Seriously, once my dad spazzed because he couldn't find one of his CDs for the computer so he grabbed my mom and I into the computer room and forced him to help searching for it. I just sat on the couch, and he yelled at me that if the CD wasn't found, I couldn't ever go back on the computer. Yet I never touched the CD and he lost it because of his own incompetance. Ironicaly, I found it nearly right awya when I got off the couch. I went through the CD rack and the CD was resting ontop of a case. I almost didn't want to evenm hand it to him. -_- I left the room and he never said thank. What a son of a bizatch, aye?

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Who's parents don't get on any kid's nerves? Really. Parents can be annoying when you don't do good on a test and stuff.
    "I thought you said you didn't have any homework!"
    "Why didn't you call me when you left the house???"
    "You got a 61 on your Algebra test??? Study once in a while,stupid!"
    Yeah, but other than that parents are OK.

Lilliputian.

l0l hawt!!!1
    Years
    My mom only gets on my nerves when she tries.
    Coz she knows how to irritate me, so sometimes she just winds me up.

My Dad on the other hand, gah! Everything he does gets on my nerves! It's like... I can't even explain it, he's just so irritating!
    [Not as irritating as his gf though ¬_¬]

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Ummm. yea they do.

They always tell me STOP WEARING BLACK EVERYDAY! I'm like, WTF?

And a whole bunch of other stuff. I'm not the perfect kid, I always get into trouble to be honest.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    yes mine do (i shoulda replied 2 this a long time ago) my mom acts just like shes my sister. its really weird

Back