• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen does Pikachu learn bolt tackle?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    I have a picachu at level 60 and by now i dont think that its going to learn anything else but do you know about bolt tackle? does he learn it? can i get it in a TM?

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
    Volt Tackle is only learned through breeding, by having a female Pikachu/Raichu hold a Light Ball and breed it with something. The result is a Pichu with Volt Tackle.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    If they carried over the Slugma egg thing, they probably carried over Volt Tackle. The real question is... Where do you get the Light Ball?

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    actuly according to serebii you can only get it though pokemon battle revolution

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    My Nintendo Player's Guide says the Light Ball does occasionally show up on wild Pikachu, apparently. Maybe once I have time, I'll spend some time trying to get one.

mko

Custom User Title
    Years
    It took me 4 days to get a light ball (caught a box of pikachus)
    answer is yes it does learn same way at emerald. btw if you have a pokemon with static at first slot chance of running intoı a pichu or pikachu at mansion greatly increases.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2007
    I got my Light Ball from catching hordes of Pikachu in Emerald in the Safari Zone. After a box, I found one or two. :D

Back