• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does the Pokemon world even have a music sene?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    What's the kind of music that dominates the Pokeworld? Pretty much like ours (the real world).

Ayce

Thread Killer
    Years
    A more pressing matter would be 'does the pokemon world even have any toilets!?' I aint seen one in any episode! O: Which, if u think about it, would explain why Ash is such a doo-doo head (he has nowhere to take it out! OX). Somebody stop it from going to his head. The horror! O:

Sigh. Sorry for that. v_v

And btw, I dun think there's a single genre in the 'real world' that dominates over all others.

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    people in the pokemon world are not real so no they don't have a music scene

Ayce

Thread Killer
    Years
    people in the pokemon world are not real so no they don't have a music scene

Why you evil little B@#$# That's like telling lil' children that Santa doesn't exist >O

Now let us be reasonable and imaginative. I bet Ash listens to hip-hop. >=3

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    One of my fics 'The Adventures of Kochou and the Beautiflies" actually explores this idea...by allowing Ash to become a rock star himself with the aid of a magical pendant.

Ash as a rock star!!! LOL!!!!! That's rich!!!! :laugh: But that's a cool idea too.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Everytime music has been played in Pokemon it's been theme song soundtracks (without the voices, both Japanese and English). But, I'd imagine that if their was music it would be something Japanese, seeing as how Pokemon originated in Japan.

Years
    I think there would be a music scene. And I think there would be many different types of music.

And I've always thought the trainers preference in pokemon types would affect the sort of music they listen to...

Like, I always imagined those who favoured electric pokemon like Electrobuzz and Voltorb to be into music that required a lot of electricity to make the music... keyboards, electric guitars and huge amps. Or that people who collected dark pokemon would be into darker, more dramatic music with more cynical lyrics. Collecters of normal types like Pidgey and Rattata would listen to pop but with a rockier beat etc.

I also think that performers stage costumes would be amazing and colourful and extremely visual and maybe pokemon would aid them in their dance routines and-

I'm getting carried away.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    Did y'all forget about the Radio Card in G/S/C? That thing played rock, easy listening, march music, and, ah... Unown noises! xD
    Offhand, I'd say they definitely have a music scene, or at least, had.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I'm pretty sure the pokemon world has a music scene...well, at least Johto and Kanto do, due to the radio system and whatnot. There are also those punk like trainers (forgot what they're called >.>) who have guitars, so I guess music had some impact on thier lives to make them become wondering guitarists? Yeah, there probably is one, but for some reason or another, Ash avoids them (like toilets).

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Yeah, umm...I guess guitars play a bigger part in the pokemon world than any other instrument...

But like, the "rocker" trainers are just kinda stereotyped that way in the games...

As for the series, we all know what a kick-ass heavy metal headbanger Ash and Pikachu are, I mean, seriously...

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    well,at the end of the episodes,the mostly have hip-hop-fun-whateveryacallit-songs....anyone ever noticed that?...

so I think their main music ganre theme is small time hip-hop...>.>

if not,then I think it is rock then...

Back