• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Does this make my Emerald fake?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    go to them and complain sue them get more for your money doitdoit doit ...

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • Well now all i can say is that ur out of luck.but gamestop cant sell fake things coz i bought a DS game card from there so its possible that they gave u a broken catridge by mistake

Tears In The Rain

Thirsty, purposeless Vampire
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    Well now all i can say is that ur out of luck.but gamestop cant sell fake things coz i bought a DS game card from there so its possible that they gave u a broken catridge by mistake

Please read my last post, it IS possible for gamestop to carry a fake/hacked cartridge. I have seen one myself. Also the person said (it's what I have quoted in that same last post) it was a gamestop purchased emerald cartridge that WAS NOT green, clearly fake.

Lucciola

Vibing with the music
    Years
  • Well all you people saying it should be illegal to sell fake/hacked games are correct because from what I know it actually is illegal to do so just as it is to sell a stolen game that's why they get you to sign things when you sell games to places like that, but I'm going from what I know in my country but I figure it's not all that different since I live in a western country though I've never heard of this particular place you speak of it should likely have to follow the laws.

Nincada

Please be kind.
    Years
  • Generally Gamestop is really good at giving refunds, especially in my experiences. Mostly full of nice young kids trying to make money for college, and they are pretty chill. if you explain what's up they will give you a refund, I'm sure.

Back