• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does Your Current Team Have a Theme?

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Marshtomp and Gardevoir.

I don't see a theme there, although there will be once I started EVing for the Battle Frontier.

Sunyshore

=^-^=
    Years
    My current team in Diamond:

Empoleon / Honchkrow / Skuntank / Lopunny / Luxray / Rapidash

Theme? I may be in a big trouble if there's an opponent that can use Earthquake and is a part of Rock or/and Steel? Is that a theme? 'xD Well, I like all the team members and each of them has a type that nodoby else in the team has (though, both Skuntank and Honchkrow are part of Dark-type). Also, I think my team is pretty girlish - after all, it is based on Platina's team with a few adds. Yup, girlish is my theme.

Empoleon is my starter so that's why it is in my team. Honchkrow, Skuntank, Lopunny and Rapidash are Pokémon that I have wanted to have in my team for a long time and so they ended up being a part of my team. I didn't want to have a Luxray once again, but before I could even notice, I had captured a Shinx (because they just are so cute) and evolved it into a very helpful Luxio.

Back