• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dogs vs Cats

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Cats > Dogs.

Cats - 10 - I have five, and I love them. They don't growl and aren't annoying like dogs. They are sweet and cuddle up on your lap, and let you pet them. And they purr. And meow. They are also mostly smart compared to most dogs. Yes, they are way better than dogs.

Dogs - 4 - They are okay, just not my type of animal. They are loud and annoying, which is quite the opposite of my quiet and calm personality. I hate when they bark, and they act like complete idiots at times. (Well, mine does)

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    If this was years ago, I would have said dogs easily.
    But after a few years have passed, I have gained an interest toward cats, and I particularly blame Garfield for this. I still love dogs, nonetheless, but cats aren't as annoying from my personal experiences.
    So it's a tie for me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Right now, I've got... -counts-... two cats and seven dogs at home. And we'll maybe get another cat from a friend who got allergic.

I don't like dogs. Not my dogs, at least. They're big and smell bad ans sound too much.

I love cats. I really really love my cats. They're siblings, and they're getting old and gentle now. The best cure there is when feeling all blue or angry, is crawling up in the sofa with one of them. They're so sweet, and kind, and furry and soft and they actually smell nicely. Well, better than the filthy dogs.

No, ok, I don't really dislike dogs much. There are ways in which they are better than cats. Sometimes. But my vote goes to the furry felines.

Back