• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doing a little bit of shopping for myself.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello everyone, I am back with my rambling once again. No it isn't about Internet 2. I am not worried about that anymore. Out of sight, out of mind. *takes it out of sight*

Anyway, I am going to be off for six days starting Friday and I thought maybe I could get some games for my DS Lite and some new clothes. Well the clothes, I will need two pairs of pants for work. The jeans I got on are getting too big, and you can't tell if I lost the weight. Since it is big. So I need that. Maybe I dress and some more workout clothes. I really don't know. But I got to start this early. XD

And also I am going to get Pokemon Diamond and The New Super Mario Bros. Yes you heard right. I am getting those two games. I might as well get them because I am going to be off for the next six days. XD

Well that is all I got to say. Nothing really important. Thanks for your time.

For the first time ever, I am doing something that is only for me. All my hard work has finally paid off. And I will continue!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    It is one of my favorite things to do too, but if I don't have any money...then that is a problem. D: I haven't gotten anything for myself for like a very long time. I wanted to go clothes shopping, but my weight stopped me. Since now I am losing weight, I want to shop for some again. XD

I been working hard with my weight, and I finally found something that is helping me. I just want to celebrate. I still want to lose at least 40 more pounds though.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Congratulations Utada. I always love reading your blogs and it's good to hear your weight loss is coming along so great! I know a lot of people have so much trouble with it.

So you are off work for 6 days? Relax lady and enjoy it!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    to Mario: Yesh! *pump fist in the air*

to jasonresno: Oh why thank you. Yeah sometimes my blog is so random, and it can be boring at times. But I am glad you like reading it. ^^

Yes I am finally happy with myself, so I am treating myself for the first time in years. XD Oh yeah once it is 2:30pm tomorrow, I am going to say....SEE YA! XD I am going to enjoy my six days off. :3

Back