• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DomesticYak joins the pokecommunity. Watch out..

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    asdfsadfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfsadfadfsasdfsadfsadf sadfsadf

Last edited:

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
    Years
    Hey Yak, welcome to the community,
    i will be looking foward to see ur hack~
    well enjoy ur stay and feel free to vm me for chatting :)

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
    Hey there DY! ~ i'll just call you that :) ~ Welcome to the community! Hope you'll have a great time!
    shrek... oh... i ha..ha..ha~e him..zzz jK!

You like video games? Oh yeah.. me too! If you wanna talk about video games, head over to Video Games Section to chat about video games and such.

Oh, and you like ROM hacking right?
    Well, your in the right place!
    The Emulation & Rom Hacking Section will help you all through out! From the tutorials, sure you'll learn about hacking stuffs! I'll betcha! :D
    Just roam around buddy! And see what suits your taste!

Oh and if you have questions, fell free to VM me or ask any administrators and moderators. :3

See ya!~

Last edited:
    Yup indeed, this is definitely the best place for anything related to Pokemon ROM hacks. Glad you joined and decided to get involved. n~n Welcome, Yak! Good to meet you. :)

I'll join your worshipping of Bidoof because I find him pretty adorable. That and Moody's quite the great hidden ability, no? But since you're into TF2 you'll probably enjoy the Video Games board as it houses discussions on that as well as plenty of other games. Be sure to poke around.

Hope you enjoy yourself and end up sticking around for a long while; we'd love that. Contact the moderators or other staff if you ever need any help with things here and be sure to read the rules. Oh, and I'm always here to chat, too! Cheers. <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey DomesticYak, welcome to PC! So what was your favorite Shrek movie, mine ws probably the 2nd. If you want to play some TF2, we host games of it sometimes. If you ever want to be friends hit me up on my profile. :)

Back