• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dominos Or Pizza Hut?

Dominos Or Pizza Hut

• Dominos

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Pizza Hut

Votes: 35 76.1%

• Total voters

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I thought I would post a random Pizza related thread because I'm hungry XD

Anyway, I prefer Pizza Hut the Pizza tastes nicer and it has a really unique taste while Dominos pizza taste like supermarket bought pizza.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    i also prefer pizza hut because it is so good and fresh too yum:):):):):)

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    Definitely Pizza Hut. I used to like dominos but i haven't gone back since they brought in that disgusting oreo pizza disgusting desert. Did i mention that oreo pizza desert was disgusting? It ruined my appetitie for the most part for oreos, and they were my favorite cookie =[

Years
    I've never been to Dominos, due to there not being one close to here until just a few months ago. xD That said, all Pizza Hut Pizza I've ever eaten has been disgusting. It has some odd way the crust tastes, the toppings aren't that fresh, half the time the pizza is all dried out, every Pizza Hut I've even been to has been like- dirty looking, the employees are usually morons, and it takes forever to actually GET your nasty Pizza. Just completely horrible in every way possible.

Yeah, I'm not just talking about just one Pizza hut, it's pretty much my experience at every one I've ever been to.

Dominoes wins because it isn't Pizza hut.

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    I love Pizza Hut because the cheese is chessy and the crust is nice and chewy.

Years
    I'd rather have frozen or a good homemade pizza, if you ask me... I don't really like most delivery pizza.

I honestly can't tell the difference between the two, the few times I've had them. Yes, I've had both, but it tasted like typical delivery pizza to me. However, Pizza Hut does have pasta, if I choose to go there. So I choose that. XD

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    If we're talking delivery, I like Papa John's. Tasty, cheesy, thick, and very close to both the house and theatre. Perfect combo, if you ask me.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I have to say Dominos over here tastes better, it's so good <3.

Though it's not as nice as homemade pizza.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Is homemade an option sweeties? =3 That's the best. x3

Well if it's between Pizza Hut or Dominos, I would say Pizza Hut because I just had some an hour ago, sweeties. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2008
    Dominos is good a little it is just the crust its like you are eating

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Out of those two? I'll have to go with Domino's, Pizza Hut has to much tomato sauce on it for my taste. But really, I prefer Papa John's over both of them, it's not to cheesy or tomatoy <3

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Taste: Pizza Hut.
    Service: Dominoes.

Basiclly Pizza Hut tastes a lot better and Domino have faster delivery and are more reliable. I'm not sure about price as I don't actually know the prices :-/

I voted Pizza Hut by the way.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I would say Pizza Hut because they have better newer ideals for Pizza's, for Dominos they don't get it create've ideals like very thin crust which makes it lot like a cracker.

Haruki

Rare Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    i prefer Pizza Hut, Dominos is also kinda good but a little on the greasy side

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    Pizza Hut FTW. It tastes great but the only thing is that it's a tad expensive. But hey, good things are worth the money. XD

Back