• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don Patch's Sprites, Tiles, and Pixel-Overs

Status
Not open for further replies.

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
    hmmm

they look pretty good, just in my opinion not very pokemon-y lol, really good but they look like they'd suit a war-shoot em up game for some reason, anyway stil really good, hope to see more :D

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    You are really good at this, I like the shiny shuckle, you deserve a perfect 10 and there is nothing else to say, but I would like to see more of your Pokemon pixel artwork that are shiny versions and normal colors. I was going to ask if you can do one on Drifblim or Banette

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2012
    i cant see cause of my comp but judging by the amount of good replies, it must be good =)

Years
    Well, I am working on my new tileset right now (Or at least I'm trying. It has been kind of hard for me, because I have not had much inspiration lately), so another tileset is out of the question. Maybe I'll try when I am done with the one I am working on right now.

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
    Well, I am working on my new tileset right now (Or at least I'm trying. It has been kind of hard for me, because I have not had much inspiration lately), so another tileset is out of the question. Maybe I'll try when I am done with the one I am working on right now.

inspiration............... well you could try making famous landmarks , like big-ben, london eye , leaning tower , stuff like that, also play some of the old zelda games and bomerman games, they got really nice tiles, even tho old and badly colord, it helps me wen i need some inspiration , even tho i can barely revamp tiles and from scratch....... well my scratch work is a little.......... i wont go in to it............

Years
    Well, I tried to make some, and they turned out terrible. So, I am just going to continue the current tileset. Anyway, here is the water tile.

Years
    Here are some new tiles. I redid the water a little bit because the corners and stuff for the auto-tile were messed up.

I am also working on an animation for the waterfall.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Nice looking tiles, Don Patch.

They give it that swamp feeling, they all get a 9.7/10. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back