• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Donate to PokéCommunity in a new way!

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
I'd love to donate some but my country's not included in the list... :\
Oh well...

It is a nice new feature to PC donating. :)

Oh, btw...
Why is this?
vzbq6q.png

Everyone's has their own username. Mine says "(i.e .Swift)".

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • he / they
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Oh, awesome!

When I do donate, I'm not sure it'll be through this method, but I'm still really glad you actually got this to go through, and work. :3

Makes it easier for the people who can't use snail-mail or Paypal, for sure~.

Years
Hmmm... I don't have an option to use SMS, it only has a "donate by calling" button in the pop-up window, which isn't going to happen. Say we want to donate $10, we just have to donate twice? This needs a few clarity issues sorted out.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
Hmmm... I don't have an option to use SMS, it only has a "donate by calling" button in the pop-up window, which isn't going to happen. Say we want to donate $10, we just have to donate twice? This needs a few clarity issues sorted out.

I get the same thing. I think it may be because we're in Australia.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2011
may a donate my time to pokecommunity by advertising for you guys whenever i have free time? and will it be acknowledged

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Awesome. So, the SMS donations will push through after all. Will the Philippines be supported.?

Sadly it does't seem that the Philippines are supported soon.

Yup. Just like me. I've donated two times per SMS and now I'm Tier 2 Supporter. It all adds together ;)

may a donate my time to pokecommunity by advertising for you guys whenever i have free time? and will it be acknowledged
Nope. Advertising is nice but that does count to support us to get more members on board. The supporter benefits and ranks are really only for keeping this board online. With those donations we pay server costs, vB license, etc.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Hey,

This is mainly a european project at the moment, but once it's taken off properly, I'm sure there are preperations for global SMS transactions.
Rukario is in charge of this, so we'll have to wait for his answer :)

Back