• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Donations?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    <3 I plan to one day. Not sure how much or when, but... I also have to bring it up with my parents. (Dun dun dun... XD) ^_^;;

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Does anyone know the cost for the stamp of sending the donation from Australia to the USA?

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    coolmaster said:
    Does anyone know the cost for the stamp of sending the donation from Australia to the USA?
    Probobly heaps.

Anyway i'm not allowed to donate.But maybe when i'm older i wish there was some other way to help PC.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I never have, and though it does grieve me, I never will.

I'd gladly do it, but these issues arise..

-I'm not supposed to use PC
    -So how the heck do I snail mail off money to a forum? I'll be asked questions. XD
    -I'm not allowed to use PayPal

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    well, I'm not going to donate to PC, sorry^^
    If I had the money I would get a decent host for my site instead...

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I think I may, I think I might, but you never really know with me. o.O I can't at the moment though, as I have no money. XD God...I need to get a job. XD

~Kelsey

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I intend to donate, and I wont even get the green username...
    I've just got to get some money in my bank account and find out if Steve accepts payments in Pound Sterling.

Back