• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Donkey Kong Country 1,2, and 3

Sexy CatBoy

Who needs logic! =3
    Years
    Ah yes, I remember when me and my brother Jeremy first got our Super Nintendo and the two games that came with it. Donkey Kong Country and Donkey Kong Country 2 : Diddy's Kong Quest. We both would play that game for hours upon hours of nonstop gaming. About 2 years later, we went to Toys R Us and bought Donkey Kong Country 3 : Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! My brother and I found all of the banana birds, found all the bonus coins, and DK coins. In my opinion, DKC 1 was the easiest, DKC 3 was in between, while DKC 2 was the hardest. The reason why I say DKC 2 was the hardest was because of the bonus stages. Which order would you put them from easiest to hardest and why?

Kuri

Lord Mcfatty
    Years
    Hardest: DKC 2
    Easiest: Not sure...maybe the 1st

I've finished the first one, but I haven't beat the second one. For one, I need to replace my SNES power cord and two, I'm stuck in some damn world. I don't remember which. That game is ridiculous but so addicting.

I used to have the 3rd one but I remember it being boring and never got too far with it. Maybe I'll get it on VC later in life.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Ah yes, I remember owning DKC 2 on the SNES and I got really far in it. About to the Kremling Fort level I think (that Lost World level was as hard as heck!).

I managed to download DKC from the Wii Shop Channel a while ago. Just playing it has brought back all kinds of memories.

Years
    For the hardest of the series, I think DKC2 and DKC3 are tied. I'm saying this because both games have their fair share of annoying levels, not to mention the fact that they both have the Lost World.

Easiest of the series will have to be DKC, no contest. DKC lacked a Lost World for starters which made getting 100% much easier. Also, you don't need to beat the bonus levels like in DKC2 and DKC3.

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
    Years
    DK1 is the easiest
    DK3 is also easy, only thing hard is when you almost completed the memory test levels...
    DK2, i haven't even got it. I have played it before and yes that Lost World is really hard. But it's the best of the 3. I'll be buying it on the Wii Shop Channel :)
    (as soon as I get a Wii :P)

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, I agree with my lil brother. XD

DKC2 was hard, those Bonus levels STILL haunt me. XD
    DKC3 was so-so, I can be the game easily now, but it still has a fair share of challenges.
    DKC was easy, too easy.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I was never actually able to beat any of the DKC games. I couldn't beat the factory world, the crow boss, or the giant sea urchin, respectively. I may have to get back to them one of these days. :\

Back