• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Don't Alt+F4, June 05] Pokemon Emerald Remix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Newten5 and Horde of Hackers inc. presents: Pokemon Emerald Remix!

Hopefully in this new hack:
    :pokeball: All Pokemon Catchable
    :pokeball: Map changes
    :pokeball: New characters
    :pokeball: Different starters
    :pokeball: Loads of little tweaks

Screenies: (more will be added) [W00T an Xbox in the 3rd screenie!]
    [Don't Alt+F4, June 05] Pokemon Emerald Remix!

[The dude has green hair because its an Emerald hack! :P]

I hope this hack does better than my past hacks, and I hope u support me and HOH inc. all the way!

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Thanks everyone! I need to make the female character now.... should be interesting :P
    Glad to see everyone likes the xbox! :)

~Newten5~

* Jade *

Banned
    Years
    • Age 49
    • Seen Dec 9, 2005
    Geez... this console idea is great but this hack will not beat my EMerald DX which has a LARGE graphics overhaul:D

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    Heh, an X-box.

This hack looks really good.

Offtopic: By the way, how'd you change the Gamecube and it's pallete? With UnLZGBA? I was just wondering because I'd wanted to put a Nintendo Revolution in. =D

* Jade *

Banned
    Years
    • Age 49
    • Seen Dec 9, 2005
    DUde, the tileset is changed with UNLZ-gba but the palette can be changed with a palette editor and Advancemap.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    I didnt change the pallete cause that can mess the entire game up, and too bad cause im already working on putting a revolution in! :P

Update! This is what I have done to the boy's room!

It has an Xbox and a Nintendo Revolution! And there are two extra books but they don't actually do anything :P And all in all I think its a great improvement! Tell me wot u all think!

~Newten5~

Last edited:

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Yay! Replies!!!!

Thanks everyone! And yeah, I will be changing all the towns and cities and hopefully change the overworld sprites for the main characters. But I need the offsets for that, some help with all that would be great peeps! :P
    Does anyone remember my "Pokemon Jet-Black" hack? Well this is gonna be even better! :)

~Newten5~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back