• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Be Absurd-

Draco Malfoy

//Renaissance
Years
  • Hm, it took me a long time to join the PokéCommunity, but here I am.

I'm originally from Serebii.net, and I've been an active member of that forum for a very long time. I think I joined SPPf in 2005. Geez, I'm old. D= Anyway, I didn't branch out to other Pokemon forums, although my sister may have. Even then, I'm not sure. At any rate, this is the first time that I've committed myself to the PokéCommunity. Hopefully, my stay will be fun.

The title of this thread stems from the fact that I don't like the character Draco Malfoy. Don't assume that I'm a big fan of any of the Slytherins, in fact. Absurd, right? The only reason why I picked the name is that I use the same nickname at SPPf. This would help people such as Bay, katiekitten and bobandbill to recognise me. xP xP

Interests are weird and include ATLA, PJO, MLP:FiM, HP, SW, Pkmn, and TT. If you share my interests, you should be able to decipher those codes. xD

I'll probably spend most of my time in the fanfiction subforums, since I'm a writer, but you never know. =P

Anyway, this tl;dr is finished.

-DM-

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I believe your name might catch attention to some PC Harry Potter fans here. xD Welcome, Draco!

We actually have a Harry Potter Fan Club made at the Other Clubs section of the forums, so not only you can talk about Pokemon around the forums, you can also branch out on Harry Potter as well. I'm glad you've decided to explore here. We're friendly Pokemon fans and we talk A LOT about it.. xD While you're exploring the Fanfiction & Writing section of the forums, there are other places to explore, such as the Anime section, some of our games section, as well as any of the section that don't relate to Pokemon.

I was able to decipher three of the codes you added. MLP, Pkmn, and HP. Love all three (ESPECIALLY MLP. <333)

Enjoy your stay here, Draco. Leave a PM in my inbox if you have any questions about the forum. Read the rules, and I hope you have a great time! See ya!

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Welcome to PC and I do believe we have common acquaintances. :D
    And also common interests apparently since I understood at least four of those, namely:
    MLP:FiM, HP, SW, Pkmn
    If the third one isn't Star Wars don't kill me because I don't know any other acronym with those letters.
    Also, join the PC herd, brony. <3

And welcome to the Pokecommunity obviously.

Bay

Years
  • The title of this thread stems from the fact that I don't like the character Draco Malfoy. Don't assume that I'm a big fan of any of the Slytherins, in fact. Absurd, right? The only reason why I picked the name is that I use the same nickname at SPPf. This would help people such as Bay, katiekitten and bobandbill to recognise me. xP xP
    LOL, yes using your old username helps me recognize you. :P But anyways, hiya Draco! :D Glad you can come to Pokecommunity. :3

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh, hey, I know you from SPPf. I'm not sure if we ever crossed paths there, but I do recognize the name. Good thing that you use the same name everywhere!

Welcome to PC, and especially to the fanfiction forums! You should post some of your stories here and boost FF&W's activity.

And join us in the MLP herd here.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • DRACO! Hi. If you don't like him (Draco) then why'd you choose that name on Serebii...? Whatever, who am I to judge? Lessee, I like Pkmn and HP too, but I wasn't able to decipher the others.
    It's good to see more fanfic writers, I may be following your work if I have enough time to. There are some REALLY good writers here on PC.
    So, I think you'll have a great time here, because I and everyone else that's said so have!

Last edited by a moderator:

Draco Malfoy

//Renaissance
    Years
  • Thank you for the kind words, everypony! I'll be sure to follow your suggestions and join those clubs. And I chose Draco Malfoy a long time ago, when I used to think that everything Slytherin was the awesomebomb. xP

The interests were in reverse-order: Teen Titans, Pokemon, Star Wars, Harry Potter, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Avatar: the Last Airbender.

Kudos to anybody who understood them.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I believe your name might catch attention to some PC Harry Potter fans here. xD Welcome, Draco!

Sure caught my attention XD

Anyway welcome Draco Malfoy. Pretty awesome we have a pokemon forum veteran join PokeCommunity, you'd be a great addition. Happy posting~

Back