• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't do that, it's weird!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • Everyone has their weird little habits which are different, weird and sometimes disgusting even. Do you have any habits which may seem a little weird that you've noticed about yourself?

I've noticed about myself, that whenever someone umm.. makes a small, smelly noise, I have the tendency to take a whiff to see how much it stinks. Weird, I know, but I feel it's something timid about myself, and something I know which sets me apart from other people.

What about you?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I bite my lips when I'm feeling nervous or thinking deeply @_@ I've been trying to fight it for a while cause it's a bad habit. I've been using a lot of chapstick lately and stuff to stop.
    I don't know if it's necessarily weird.. but it's something I do that I'm trying to get rid of.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Compulsive cleaning/excessive clapping when excited/blushing over everything etc, I have lots of habits which I deem weird or, to be eight years old again, 'uncool'.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • - I bite my nails
    - I blurt out random things without thinking about diction
    - I do this weird thing where I rub my fingertips against my pillow case...you'd just have to see it to even understand lol
    - I walk on my tip toes without thinking
    - I don't say the word "sandwich"
    - If I get lost in thought, my eyes stay locked on whatever they were looking at and I apparently look upset when I do that and it got me a lot of "stop staring at me weirdo" in elementary school

I have more, but I just can't think straight atm. Nick will probably post and remind me of things, since we were obvs separated at birth.

Edit:

- When people have Vitamin Water (any juice, really), I ask them if I can sniff it...but I hate to drink it

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've had and have many (biting nails, picking nose), but I have one that I do not think that anyone else has ever had.
    I'm addicted on going onto shock websites. I don't know why, because I don't have any reason to and I don't think any of is funny. In fact, it is all sick stuff. I'm just one of those people that will do anything.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • -Nail biting
    -Thinking aloud. Frequently.
    -Being sarcastic aloud. Frequently. :D
    -Awkward hugs
    -Food I eat. People think I eat weird foods. *Shrug*
    -My insults typically go over people's head.
    -ANIMEANIMEANIMEANIMEANIMEANIMEANIME

Years
  • I bite my lips when I'm feeling nervous or thinking deeply @_@ I've been trying to fight it for a while cause it's a bad habit. I've been using a lot of chapstick lately and stuff to stop.
    I don't know if it's necessarily weird.. but it's something I do that I'm trying to get rid of.

Haha, it isn't weird, I do it too.
    When I am stressed, or have something on my mind, I will bite my lips and hardly notice it. It is very annoying.​

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I've noticed about myself, that whenever someone umm.. makes a small, smelly noise, I have the tendency to take a whiff to see how much it stinks. Weird, I know, but I feel it's something timid about myself, and something I know which sets me apart from other people.
    I don't think that's weird habit so much as a natural reaction. It seems akin to looking around when you hear something; a way to gather a perception of your environment. Senses are there to be used after all, shouldn't be any shame in that.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I have a weird habit of...

- biting my nails
    - feeling really nervous when someone yelps out "Richard!"
    - feeling really nervous when someone mentions "Zeffy!"
    - being very awkward and weird at times.
    - standing then staring into someone for minutes until they say "stop looking at me weirdo!"

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • I must always be doing something with my hands. So in long conversations I tend to scratch, pull on my shirt, mess with my hair, play with small objects, roll coins, draw, make origami, play video games... the list goes on.

Years
  • My never ending list of weird quirks are as followed:
    ~I bite my nails
    ~i bit my lip
    ~When i'm day dreaming for some reason my eyes seem to be drawn to a person at random, which makes people feel uncomfortable
    ~if i get a habbit, ill do it to the extream. for example when i was younger and i read a lot. I used to twiddle my hair and then pull at it. i did this so much i ended up getting a small square bald patch -.-
    ~I use words like 'Twiddle' x]
    ~i overuse emoticons so much they begin to loose meaning
    ~I have the irresistible urge to be different that i even end up denying myself something just because someone else is doing the same thing.

I have more but i just can't be bothered to list them all x]

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    ...Only now, listing everything off, do I notice how many habits I have. Really, I`ll just list off my top three and add on in later posts.
    chewing - ...Yeeeaaaaaahhhh. My headphone cords and DS Stylus, usually. Occasionally my nails. I only do it when I`m not paying attention or when i`m trying to figure something out, but... o3o;
    pacing - Mostly when describing something long and complicated. Or when talking on the phone. It`s weird. I do it without thinking.
    food...? - Some of the things I eat shouldn`t even be considered edible. But, I love most of them. Pickled herring and marinated mushrooms ftw. <3

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Beehh, I dunno if this is weird.. but I am always drawing in my schoolbooks, and I get shouted at for it. What's even weirder is that I want to draw in school all the time.. but at home I have real bad art block.. now that IS weird. XD

Back