• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't feel intimidated!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    I'm not.

O - kay, here we go. First of all, can I just say it literally took me half an hour to find a username which hasn't been taken yet? I'm still aroused!
    That's why I ended up with "Aeron", was about to randomly type letters after this one. Therefore I'd like you to call me Aeron, Aer, Aero or any other more or less cute nickname you can come up with.
    I'm sweet sixteen with an additional year on top! Still enduring going to high school, doing the usual stuff people my age do I guess.

I forgot how I even came across this forum to be honest. (And this happened about half an hour ago!)
    Was probably looking for anything Pokemon related *gasps* and I for some reason feel attracted to masses of internet people sharing one common interest, so!
    Yeah, I'm usually not much of a contributing and helpful member on forums, but I like to form internet friendships, heehee.
    I feel a little embarrassed to admit my love for Pokemon in front of my friends actually, even though they and I know they love it just as much, but well. Teenagers, hormones, pressure of society!
    But I've started playing White 2 recently and it has been some years since I played it and I'm totally into it again, haha. Maybe not totally but you know what I mean!

That's it I guess. I hope I didn't babble too much nonsense, didn't bore the hell out of you and most important didn't intimidate you!!

If there's anything you want to know about me, go ahead and ask. :) No answers guaranteed, hehe.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I love your avvy! Welcome to PC, Aero! My name is Yuki's Sword--the hyperactive Edward Elric fan! This place is pretty big so finding friends will be pretty simple and easy for you I'm sure! Also, you started White2 recently? Awesome. :3 That game is a lot of fun. ^^ Anyway, I hope you become active and enjoy your stay!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey there Aeron!
    I'm glad you found a nickname of your choice in the end, who knows what nickname you would have if you had to start typing random letters, right? No matter what your interests are, you are definitely going to have fun and discover a lot of interesting stuff on the forums!
    If you are looking for friendships, everyone around here is really nice and always down for a talk, so don't be afraid to chat to anyone. I guess everyone feels as you do at some point, your friends stop playing the games and don't care about Pokemon at all anymore, and you feel kind of stuck (and maybe even childish) for holding on to something you like and brings you joy. But don't worry, you have no reason at all to be afraid, as you can see plenty of people of all ages still enjoy Pokemon as you do ;)

I'm glad you started playing the games again, Black2 and White2 are definitely a lot of fun!
    If you need anything or you are just looking for someone to talk with, you can definitely message me.
    And don't worry, you didn't babble at all, and I'm not afraid of you either :P

Just one quick question, do you have any favorite Pokemon?

I hope you enjoy your stay, and again, welcome to PC!!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Mind if I call you Aer then? I find that to be a nicer name. :3 Anyway, welcome! Nice to meet ya! I know high school might be tough, but hey, high school is also believed to be the best times of your life, so, cherish them while you can! :3

Well, don't be embarrassed on showing your love of pokemon here! A lot of people, including myself, talk about pokemon almost everyday here! Mmm, you can very well part-take in the various pokemon boards if you want to! For instance, there's the Fifth Generation board if you want to talk about the Pokemon 5th Generation games! But of course, you're more than welcome to experience, view and post to your hearts content!

Anywho, no, I don't feel much intimidation from you at all, because, you seem like a nice, sweet person! So, you know, maybe we can talk again sometime! Maybe we can be friends~! ^^ If you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask! No one will bite! Enjoy your time~! <33

Munchlax11

Munch?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 15, 2014
    Hey Aero! Welcome to the community! I'm not intimidated at all! That's the great thing about the community- you can just be yourself! I'm glad your comfortable here already. So you've started playing White 2? That's great! What other games have you played? Besides the games, what are your other pokemon related interest? What interest you that isn't pokemon related? If you have any questions about the community you can VM/PM me. I'm happy to help. As you can see by the replies you have gotten so far, everyone here is so nice, and its pretty easy to make friends! Hope to see you around on the forum! :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Aww, I feel so loved already, I'm touched. ;w; + I feel like replying to everyone, theehee.

@Yuki's Sword
    Hey Yuki! I'm glad you like that current avy, but this is just a temporary one. Happened to come across an actual Pokemon related icon on my laptop, but I'll have to exploit the max. size of 130x130 asap. ;D
    I don't know that Edward Elric but since you seem to like him a lot, I'm pretty sure I'll know about him in no time!
    Thanks for the sweet welcome message! ♥

@Zorogami
    Hi, well that's actually pretty easy to find out. Would have been something like "lsrjaf", pretty mysterious and cool if you ask me! So far I really can't complain about the users hospitality, haha, which is good, I'm reeeeaally talkative actually. ;) I do feel very childish at times indeed, but I find this a pretty cool characteristic feature I wish everyone maintained as they grow older. :D
    Favourite Pokemon? Out of 649? Are you being serious? Well, I definitely can't decide on only one but I've always favourited those flying/floating purple thingies such as Gengar, Haunter, Gastly, Drifloon and Chandelure. But then again there are way too many. ;o;

@Miss Doronjo
    Hello Miss! No, I don't mind at all. That's probably way easier to pronounce anyways, it's also a nice musician duo I listen to. ;D
    I will openly talk about any kind of weird Pokemon fetish and fantasy on here, that's why I joined, yes. :D haha Fifth Generation, oh well. It seems like I've completely skipped the 4th, I definitely need to catch up on that.
    That's perfect then and actually the kind of image I wanted everyone to have of me. (;

@Munchlax
    Tsk, and I thought I was able to scare some people, boohoo. 0; just kidding I feel at home here already, didn't expect people to be this nice and friendly actually!
    Frankly speaking, I haven't played too many games. My first one was the Gold Edition, I've also played Soulsiver, and Ruby and now White 2. I think I have also started playing Black (1) but didn't finish it. ;0
    I like watching sports and I like to listen to music and meet friends and stuff. Nothing extraordinary.

And once again a general: Thank you for the warm welcomes! ♥

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Welcome Aero ! Yes I know the user who has Aeon as his username. Sorry but he got there first !
    You should embrace Pokemon with open arms and forget about society ! Most teenagers still enjoy Pokemon whether or not they will admit it or not. I grew up with Pokemon being released in the 1990s with schools trading the cards (inb4 they got banned) and playing on my original grey block game boy with Pokemon Blue and then soon to be Yellow where I vomited rainbows since I could have all 3 starters and a Pikachu !
    Pokemon will always be liked by many and I'm glad we have another new member who enjoys our hobby !
    Also you get extra stars for liking big purple floating Pokemon such as Gengar ! Ghost Pokemon are my favourite !

I wish you the best of luck in your studies and feel free to explore the vast forum that is Pokecommunity =)

Warship

異議あり!
    Years
  • hi welcome to pc.you know like you i tend to get very talkative myself so its okay and dont worry no one bites here. you dont have to hide the fact that you still play pokemon you never know they might turn out to be fans just like you are.and if not theres always a chance that you can make them start i actually did that... twice :D

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    Greetings and welcome to the site! Just wait til you get to college and you won't have to be afraid to admit you play pokemon. The coolest and most secure people are ones that whip out their DS in public. Hope you like it here.

Also it's a very nice username. I swear I made mine when I was too young to think straight. And I had no idea how important the site would become to me. You were right to put some thought into it xD

Gusano2314

Worm Launcher :U
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2013
    er... welcome to the makai pokecommoonity
    have fun and wait for Pokemon x and Y

Back