• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

don't feel like sleeping, so how about a battle?

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    HEY that's cheatin using legends against regular pokemon

Your 22 complaining like a 5 year old??? That isnt cheating. Thats him playing the game according to general competitive standards (read my sticky) And the rules of his thread. If you dont like the rules. I highly suggest not playing anymore

furix

:3?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2007
    Thanks Aya.

And yeah, if you read my first post. I list no ubers, I never listed "No Legendaries".

Anyway, Bigbigman93, tell me whenever you ready.

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Big dont you dare back out of that challenge. You have used ubers against me in battles before when i said no ubers. You play me KNOWING that i use legendaries so playing furix shouldnt be any different.

furix

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2007
    With legends? You make it sound like if it was such a bad thing. Besides, it's only ONE legend, you make it sound like it's a horrible thing and like if it's cheating or using ubers. Haha, anyways, I am waiting on wi-fi, not using any legends.. If you still want to play me.

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    furix, I'll play you. I'll be online.

furix

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2007
    Shift: Already, adding you now.

Aaron: good game, but you wuold of been better off fighting cressie :P.. I replaced cressie for garchomp XD

Shift: Good battle, your Alakazam almost had me. :o

Last edited by a moderator:

Gaby85

Tired of being the Archangel
    Years
    Your 22 complaining like a 5 year old??? That isnt cheating. Thats him playing the game according to general competitive standards (read my sticky) And the rules of his thread. If you dont like the rules. I highly suggest not playing anymore

Me whining? Since when did I whined here? according the standards? The usual standard is no lengeends/Ubers which cresselia is.

Besides why do you care? if you have a problem with what I said take it to PM and stop flaming me in this topic, you're the 5 year old here calling me out.

furix

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2007
    Me whining? Since when did I whined here? according the standards? The usual standard is no lengeends/Ubers which cresselia is.

Besides why do you care? if you have a problem with what I said take it to PM and stop flaming me in this topic, you're the 5 year old here calling me out.

No, Aya is fine to say whatever she wants to say in here. It is my thread after all.

Besides, the competitive standard means no ubers, but legendaries are fine. Never has the standard stated "No Legendaries". Never ever. I have no idea where you are pulling that from.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

lol, finally, someone who actually realizes that non-uber legendaries aren't that big of a deal.

I would like to battle.

Last edited:

furix

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2007
    Alright, i'll battle you. But, let's leave it for possibly tomorrow or whenever I catch you on.. Lol right now I just came from playing some Marvel vs Capcom 2 and SF3:3s and I am reallyyyy sleepy @.@(plus the lack of sleep from yesturday XD )

furix

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2007
    I might as well bump this topic, whoever wanted to battle me and is on right now, I am ready.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

I'm ready too, furix. I'll be on in a few minutes.

Back