• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

don't forget to smile

VeryRadRoach

Real Gunn Boi
    Years
    I get told this a lot. I guess because even when I'm cheerful I'm not really smiling. People just like seeing people around them happy, can't blame them for saying anything about it.

blue

gucci
    Years
    my friend told me to smile on a night out this week and i was just thinking i'm tired and drunk af leave me alone pls. it is annoying when people do this though, it doesn't happen often but when it does it's kinda rude. resting bitch face ftw.

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    i only relatively recently learned how to smile with teeth without looking weird so now i do
    i purposely make myself as unapproachable as i can irl so i can avoid people saying this sort of gay shit to me lol
    don't forget to smile

Years
    Honestly, I wouldn't mind being told to smile Although I try my best not to look sad and/or angry when around others, it's just that the normal idle expression on my face makes me look angry or upset at nothing.

However, I agree that being forceful on the matter is harassing.

pkmin3033

My smiles look more like grimaces, honestly...or Titan smiles. I've never been much of a smiley person though...it's kind of annoying that my immediate family often take note of when I smile because of how little I actually do. It's an uncomfortable sensation and I don't like being told to do it just because other people want me to be happy or whatever. I'd prefer to express it in other ways rather than uncomfortably stretching my face.

Back