• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't get caught! As time attacks catch these roaming Pokemons!

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
  • Don't get caught! as time attacks catch these roaming Pokemons!. is a basic yet fun game. It's not easy as it seems so here is how you play.

You start at 1000 and you countdown as you capture a random Pokemon The number is like a pokeball and so you use it to catch a Pokemon. So here's a scenerio.

1000. I caught Pikachu!

Everyone continues to capture a Pokemon as they countdown until a mod, super mod, staff and etc.. posts all the Pokemon has been released and the game begans all over again. And to add some diffuculties in the game you cannot and I repeat CANNOT capture the same exact Pokemon more than once. If someone captures a Pokemon someone else caught the game begins all over again as well.

RECORD LIST.
    Can you be the last person to post 100 before a mod comes and releases the Pokemons?. If your one of the members who posted 100, 200, 300, and etc. You will be added to the record list :3.

Last edited:

Jemzx

Guardian Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    999, Scyther caught at Safari Park xD

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • 998. I caught a GROWLITHE!
    Don't get caught! As time attacks catch these roaming Pokemons!

Jemzx

Guardian Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    995, ooh I caught a Tentacool while swimming ;)

Jemzx

Guardian Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    990, I bought an Abra from the Game Corner xD

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • 1000 I caught a Arcanine!

sorry guys >> I guess I typed 8 instead 9 on my previous post. New game.

Back