• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't judge Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

salmence33

I'm out here
Years
    • Age 27
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I literally laughed out loud. As in, I'm happy no one is home right now.

Anyways, yes, we know all Texans are not Cowboys.
    Jokes are there because humor is the only thing that keeps us sane.

I'm from Arkansas and you don't see me whining about how everybody says we're rednecks. Even though in some places, like the area most of my extended family and my 2nd cousin on both sides lives, it really is like that. :D

No one but 4 year olds take those jokes really seriously.
    well it's demeaning

can some mod close this

The Amazing Scizor

The Traveller
    Years
  • I feel compelled to add that there were plenty of cowboys in the Midwest. I live in Kansas City (Missouri), it's a cowtown. Literally, sometimes they drive cattle through the city. And they make statues of cows everywhere.

... Don't judge Missouri! DX

Years
  • I live in Texas
    and it has three of the biggest cities in the United states Houston, Dallas, and some other place
    San Antonio.

I live in Texas also. Fun fact: most of the people here are idiots, including myself. BUT THERE'S NOT ONE COWBOY!!1

btw, thanks for being such a great representative to our state. :3

Seriously, though, I think we should embrace our stereotypes. I mean, cowboys are awesome. People need to start riding horses again.

It's eco-friendly.

Her

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    well it's demeaning

can some mod close this

Seriously, you made the thread about stereotypes and for people to stop degrading Texas. And then you randomly go on about your sex life (oh wait, what sex life) and your education and smarticles. Seriously, if you can't stand up for yourself, don't get on the internet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back