• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Thanks!

Mhmm, easily my favorite, with Ampharos close behind :3
Really? The one I currently have is fantastic, and then one I used to beat W2 before I transfered my old one over wasn't quite bad.

Years

I post everywhere except these sections:
  • Fan Fiction & Writing
  • Art & Design
  • Pixel Art
  • Roleplay Corner
  • Emulation
  • Game Development
  • Other Clubs
  • Other Chat & Discussions (excluding DCC)
  • Metal & Color Generation Games
  • Spinoff Games
  • Challenges
  • Trade Corner
  • Pokemon Manga/Comics (Pokemon General subforum)
  • Pokemon Trading Card Game
  • Tabletop Games
  • Japanese Entertainment

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Good luck Sammy! Ugh damn weather is forcing me to leave home an hour earlier than usual... Usual time being 6:45 am... T_T

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ouch. That really sucks, Arma. D:

Iii need to do some cleaning later today (probably around 2pm which seems to be my productive hour) and then when my brother or mom gets home with a car go with my sister to the pet store for something for my Dragon's water + more crickets.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
god i hate being close to success and losing in the last few moments

honestly, i'm gonna play dmc3 tomorrow till either my keyboard or my fingers break >U

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Because I saw you posting in the DCC and wondered 'why isn't he posting here sob'. But yes. you have very much been spotted.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

Don't fret Tara, I am here! actually I'm about to head off to class

Yea I usually come to PC for a few weeks when a new game gets announced and then disappear whenever I get busy. Maybe this will be the time I stick around for good? :r

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I am happy to hear it.

Ahhh, I hope you stick around! Even if it's not often something better than how it has been?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Meaning popping up for a little bit every few months before disappearing into some dark void again.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

I am happy to hear it.

Ahhh, I hope you stick around! Even if it's not often something better than how it has been?

Yea I love the people here and it cheers me up. I really should stick around haha. I got into UCF! I'm sure you've heard of it if I remember correctly which city you live in. How have you been?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

UCF huh? That means you're only about an hour and a half away from me. Pretty sweet! So does this mean I can find where you live and drive over to your doorstep? Totally joking, of course.

I've been pretty good! There's been some ups and downs but I'm working the downs out I guess you can say haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back