• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You could always use [color=transparent]text here[/color] for that~

Also, a bit happier now. Though it was posted in the morning and it took me until now to learn of it, Wendy (yes the same Wendy as in my signature) won a Darkrai in the Sinnoh RP. Now, does anyone who read/watched up to at least the end of the Oración Seis arc remember if Mystogan ever gave Wendy his real or fake name? Because if he did then I can totally name Darkrai after him |D /but of course now I'm checking to make sure the Trainer ID's the same, haha

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Pfffft I left out the most important thing: Did he ever give his name to her while they were traveling together after Grandine left Wendy? /that's what I meant to ask, since I'm playing pre-Oración Seis arc!Wendy...

If not, then she'll probably come up with a name on her own! She still needs to name her Zorua too, since it's weird that Eevee is the only one with a name (Charle, for obvious reasons).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Those brownies my sister made smell reaaally good. Think I'm going to go and have one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mmmmm, Bronies. Chocolately and delicious!

I just had two of them. They're seriously just.. so chocolately and delicious.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Forgive me for not answering your earlier question, Tara ;; For my profile pic on Plurk I chose one of your recent Mithos ones. Can't help but think of Mithos whenever I think of you, ne~? :3

/OK I CAN FINISH JFA

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ooouh, sweet! I'm not surprised, considering I've even cosplayed him, hurrhurr.

/goes to fix her signature. dammit BlackStar and HoroHoro. You would do this.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I really hope you don't expect me to actually go and find pictures, hurr.

... I wonder if they eat it after they make it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Halloween's over, but I prolly won't change my theme back 'til tomorrow afternoon, haha.

/I've been using "haha" a lot recently; I wonder why

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My 'hahas' have been converted to 'hurrhurr's. I'm not too sure how it happened, but it did, hurr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back