• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Quality of the chapter? I hope they're not complaining because of lack thereof, because Chapter 218 was one of the greatest we've had in a while.:B (That one came out the last week of December, so 4-5 months |D)

It's true her schedule isn't steady any more... it hasn't been for a while... But I've been hearing a lot of things about Hoshino's health...and her wrist (which she had surgery on last octobre(?).)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Quality of her art. Not sure about the story itself.

Yeah, that's what I have heard about her health as well.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

There's nothing wrong with the art. ovo
Her style's changed since chapter 168, but it's been constantly changing. She's a develloping artist, after all... Art is not a static thing.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think it was the idea of liking her older style more? I'm not sure but it's what they were complaining about. v_v;

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Tourist tip: If you ever visit The Hague, make sure to visit Tenchi.

Best reasonably priced restaurant of the city.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
My favourite style of hers was during the Ark Arc, but I'm not complaining about this one. At least the characters have muscles now (and don't look like walking sticks in their 2nd uniform.) I'm looking at you, Kanda. BT He's a swordsman for god's sake, he needs to have muscles on his arms and chest. Look at Lon'qu

Ohoho, loook what I got on my dashboard:

I wish I could see the Utapri one... but it's NND. >_>

My Mom went to The Hague last year. ovo It was bad weather. 8D;

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

LAaaaaaaaaaaaaaawl. |D
IF there's one thing I would not associate with "Attack on Titan", it's Dick Bruna's characters. |D; But it works well, strangely enough.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

There should be commentary tracks for all the rebuild movies of Shinji just talking about how weird everything is.

I bet there are some good tutorials to help you get started with what you have in mind. Teach a man to fish etc.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years

I welcome you, Zekrom1066! Hope you're having a good time so far ^-^ On the other hand, I have exams to study for. See ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back