• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
Years

I am not a big reader of Naruto fan fiction.

I'm not a fan of fanfiction either, and definitely not a Naruto fan.

But I don't particularly enjoy fanfics usually unless all canonical output has ceased or has gone still for a long time. Then I'm picky about it then. Usually I'd rather just avoid fanfiction. They make things way too complicated and create potentials for toxic pockets of fandom to occur. Not to mention that shipping overload is essentially a fandom's passionate kiss of death. Overload happens when every possible combination of characters who ever shared a tender moment is being shipped by vapid fans.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years

Not big on fanfiction either, though I have to admit that I read some really good/interesting ones. One of my favourite ones is a (short) one about Heath and Priscilla from Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword. They're my favourite pair in that game, so why not? :)

I have some fanfictions written for me by friends as gifts which are way too awesome. There's also two (rather long) fanfictions that I have added to my bookmarks in firefox. One is a Legend of Zelda one, telling the story of Ocarina of Time after Link returned to his time. It's rather interesting. And the other one is a cross-over between D.Gray-man and Harry Potter. I had read part of the story in doujinshi form on dA already, but the project was unfinished. Now I got to read it. :')

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Fanfics are never canon for me

they're always Alternate Universes to me

makes more sense

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I can't stand watching his videos.

Not because I disagree with what he says, because in most cases I share his views.

It's because the way he highlights the things that are wrong with the world makes me terribly depressed.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years

I found my DS Lite and my Pokemon HeartGold game! So, I see we are at 100.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I actually have time tonight to be on a computer! Also I think I might actually even want to be on the computer.

But I think half of that is because I don't have any books to read. :V

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

HGSS is so wonderful.
    With the art design, and Johto, and all the cool mechanics.

It's a shame BW2 spoiled me with its superb user interface and controls, though. It almost becomes frustrating playing the earlier DS games since they're not as developed and user-friendly.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years

I'm playing my White at the moment. I wonder what B2W2 is like. I haven't got the chance to get it yet, partly because of the reason of I didn't even have my DS since 2 days ago. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been replaying Luigi's Mansion lately. The game isn't as hard as I remember it being. maybe because I don't suck so bad at it anymore.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Having to download all of these massive graphic packs for Football Manager is annoying. I literally just got it perfect a week before it burnt out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back