• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
ohh now that makes since :3

i've heard about swimming anime..is it Yaoi??

i haven't watched neither of those animes tbh..i don't like the character draw...that and i like mysterious anime with a strong story not just a story from life if you get what i mean....i've heard also about clanned after story....but still haven't go there tbh

13.Hey there

Clannad After Story is the sequel to Clannad. Many people found it the saddest thing ever. It was sad, but I have a hard time crying.|D; Air TV has that mysterious/magic aspect, since halfway the series it doesn't make much sense anymore.

Haha, I hope it's not. |D; Not too big of a fan of the character designs either. Just hope that the gif sets I'm going to get on my dash are "okay".

Here's my gif of the day:

tumblr_mlh7a1Cm5Z1s4m1pxo1_500_large.gif

@Machomuu: You can always use a different way of linking to your reviews. Smaller font or symbols... So you have space to have a signature.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

The most moving part of Clannad AS was
Spoiler:

I'm probably due my yearly rewatch of that actually.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Yeah, that was a pretty moving part.
Spoiler:

And let's just say that Nagisa's dad was great. |D;

Also, this is in order, I s'pose:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
The only series I'm definitely going to see is the second season of Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun, as the first season was quite good.
I noticed the Tonari no Kaibutsukun and Kamisama Hajimema****a OVAs, and of course, the Hakuouki movie.

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
24 (Hey, my soon-to-be age!)

Spoiler:

Sweeeeeet~♥
gotta love it, and if you don't, I shall feed you to Pinkie Pie

Status
Not open for further replies.