• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Now that you mention it I haven't heard the word 'emo' since early high school I don't think.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
124.i'm not hearing anything at all....anyone hearing anybody talking???! i thought so too,i have no idea who's macho wacho.

well,i say it because i can! u.u.

anime-anime-girl-blond-blue-brown-Favim.com-374948.gif

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Since I don't really have any gifs its too much effort for me to post any.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

I kind of want to get a gif of Ren saying "Hey Lady, kindly zip it."
I swear it's one of the best quotes in the series. |D //which I still need to finish. Rewatching with friends is nice. :'D

tumblr_lqln9dVDNO1r1y42jo1_500_large.gif

Didyoumissme?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

The Monogatari series is the type of show that tries to trick you into thinking it's imagery is profound through its usage...when really they could just be images. Then there are the times when it actually wants to be profound with its imagery and you have to pick the difference, which you often can't.

That's why the show hurts my brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back