• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Lappy, it's not a good thing if it ends up with only you liking it.

...But don't worry, I'll probably like it as well. And the theme song's been stuck in my head for the past two days @_@

It's been getting more and more interesting and is taking routes I like, so the only thing I worry about is it not having a good ending.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Miyano alien guy driving through a crowd of people whilst dubstep plays in the background. It might not have substance yet but it is certainly cooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Speaking of Gatchaman, I downloaded the first two episodes of the original and...I dunno if I can do it. The music in the show is very similar to 70s/60s cartoon music, I felt like I was watching an old batman show. As in Adam West. The show itself isn't that bad, in fact, it's pretty dark in terms of people dying (especially for a 70s anime), but I think the music might be getting to me.

There could have been other things I'm forgetting, and you have to couple it with the fact that Gatchaman was made specifically for kids, but I dunno if I can do it ;_;

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Meanwhile, deep in the darkest places of my mind...

Spoiler:

49'ers

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back