• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mintyy

Minty~
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 4, 2019

It would be neat for a Pokémon anime series to be more intended for older audiences. Like sure, the anime we have now is good, but if they made something made for like, the original players from when it first came out that was a little more mature, I could see that being popular.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If it does last longer than one episode it will probably turn out to be like Chronicles and not last and just have a few episodes. Not be really long like the current anime. Which in retrospect will be good because for some things the longer it is the more repetitive/dragged out it can get (current Pokemon anime).

Mintyy

Minty~
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 4, 2019

I'm excited for it, even if it's just one episode! I liked Chronicles

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I dunno, Chronicles was a spin-off about a bunch of side-stories for a bunch of side-characters, it really wasn't meant to last. This has a story to follow much like a new anime, and I wouldn't mind a new 24-52 episode Pokemon anime for a different audience.

I'm fine with a one-off as well, though. I'd rather they make it for what it is rather than they milk it for all it is.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

52-54 would be the max, I think. But since we see Lance in the preview I'm assuming that is is going to be one episode. I wonder if it'll just be regular episode time or 44min-1hr.

Years

Agree with the above poster. I really don't want it to just be a one hour special . . . Giovanni is a total badass in the manga would be amazing to see some of that in this new pokemon series thing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The PokeSpe version of Shaman King's opening is still one of my personal favorites. I would post a youtube of it but I'm too lazy to find it right now. :b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back