• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Damn right. I have seen 1 American Football game live though, it wasn't not fun. As far as popular sports in the US go I'd probably follow basketball first and then American Football second.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Heh, it's funny, because that's basically what many Americans say about Soccer.

Not that I like either, though. I can only tolerate Soccer because of Inazuma Eleven, but I generally don't like sports. The problem is, the only way to escape them is to be an anti-social shut-in with no internet, but even then it's hard to ignore without getting rid of media altogether. There are sports I can tolerate, but I don't like having it shoved down my throat, which is hard to do when there are 100+ channels devoted to them.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Sports mean very little to me.

Also hey. Not dead. Just been getting my vidya game on. Halo Wars, The Last of Us, FE:A, and now Animal Crossing New Leaf and Tales of Xillia once I start the latter. Gud times.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Obligatory one-sided Footie VS Handegg discussions.

I'm indifferent when it comes to watching sports, but they can actually be really fun to play (even the ones I'm absolutely terrible at (assuming there is no audience)).

I should play more sports.

I should find people who want to play sports with me.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I don't know enough about handegg to make direct comparisons, seems to be less technique based than divegrass though. It also feels a lot less of a team sport to me, of course I'm not saying there aren't football teams which rely on 2 or 3 players.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My mom was captain of her basketball team and she's 5'2'' so vOv

The only American Football games I've "been" to are my High School's because I was in the band. Yeep.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Noooooooooooooooo Itsuki, he doesn't deserve all of this suffering. Sure he's annoying but damn.

Spoiler:

Years

My mom was captain of her basketball team and she's 5'2'' so vOv

The only American Football games I've "been" to are my High School's because I was in the band. Yeep.

Lolwut! My dad is so similar to your mum. Both have math degrees and work / have worked in the IT industry and both used to be captains for their respective basketball teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back