• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

What I watch cannot be safely posted on this forum

needless to say, it involves tentacles and schoolgirls

it's also a drink

Spoiler:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
evil IslamoCommunoFascists!

lol strange how people always compare Islam with Evil and never compare other religions with it!! anyone (Not Muslim) commit a crime ..ohh that person committed a crime and when a Muslim do..ohh A Muslim committed a crime!! Muslims are evil....anyone with a beard and holding a gun..he must be a Muslim!! i don't mind if people hate me cuz it's up to them..i mind if they judge me without even knowing who i am.

Years
I just want the games to be out already.

lol strange how people always compare Islam with Evil and never compare other religions with it!! anyone (Not Muslim) commit a crime ..ohh that person committed a crime and when a Muslim do..ohh A Muslim committed a crime!! Muslims are evil....anyone with a beard and holding a gun..he must be a Muslim!! i don't mind if people hate me cuz it's up to them..i mind if they judge me without even knowing who i am.

That was Netto's way of poking fun at one of the stereotypes about Americans that Europeans have.

It's also his way of poking fun at the Republican party which seems to think that Muslims are evil and trying to take over the world.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Well, there wasn't an invasion but I'd imagine if the Swedish iron ore stopped flowing into Germany it would have been a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back