• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

In better news, full version soooooooooooon.

Spoiler:

PhoenixSoul

I gain strength from my ashes
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
65! First time posting here. The game seems really interesting XD

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

so what do yall think bout that corocoro news today? me. I am feeling mixed. and lol at chespin evo hahahaha.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I think we are on different wavelengths here.
We're loud and say never forget so that we'll never forget even though we probably won't forget anyway. I think we're on the same wavelengths.

Also, what's with all the Pikatalk in OT/FG? It scares me. Are we assimilating? 'Cause I like OT being FG. Though I liked FG more when it was called OT.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I'll stick with what I have been watching which hasn't really been anything from Korea/Japan/etc.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

tbh I don't think that'll be happening in a long time if not never but I'll keep it in mind.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

aha no offense broken_arrow but you don't really know me. i'm very particular in what I watch and don't watch. sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back