• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
2. Starting to think doing a marathon run of Naruto Shippuden wasn't such a good idea now due to lack of sleep myself, probably gonna stop after the Pein arc for good measure.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I marathoned a good chunk of Shippuden in two days. Didn't exactly mean to, it just happened hurrhurr.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

OK, calm down and assess your symptoms. If it seems like a cold, then just get some rest and drink some medicine. If you felt this way after standing outside in the rain for a few minutes, haul yourself to a hospital. You just contracted a Japanese super-cold . This is no laughing matter.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Is that was it is? I always thought it was the 'I can't seem to stop changing my avatar' disease.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

So it's not an actual disease, but your inability to live with an avatar for too long?

In that case, no doctor is needed.
...Unless it in fact is a Japanese super-cold. Which is not exactly out of the question at this point.

Also, *insert comment about how we don't need health insurances to get proper treatment here in cold and dark as hell-holm*

Years
15. In that case you uninstall Photoshop or create a new user account on your computer without Photoshop access and have your sister change the password on your main account and have her not tell you it. That's if you really wanna stop. (b'-')b

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's way too much effort for something that I'm going to need in a week anyways for the collab.

I've been playing Neopets games, though they don't keep my occupied enough.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
2. Finally hit my quota for the little Shippuden marathon I was occupying myself with for a few days, managed to get to the Confronting Sasuke arc to the end of the Invasion Of Pain arc. Not bad if I do say so myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back