• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I was not aware of that Don O: Is a recent development of mine =b

I got my first ever paycheck yesterday. I feel le accomplished. But I know I'm still a part of the 99%, both on PC and off. :X

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
Also #OccupyPC is something people here are apathetic to. :P

It's one thing to be for/against the movement. At least you have values and a plan. To be apathetic is the worst thing. It means you just don't care. You don't care that all these atrocities are happening IN YOUR VERY OWN COUNTRY but something so insignificant such as pizza being a vegetable or the divorce of some celebrity can rile so much enthusiasm out of you. I want to change that apathy into rage at the system. I want more people to be in support of the movement than they are now. As it stands, there's probably like 47% of people in the OWS thread who actually support it. I want to turn it into 99%.

Also, while I haven't seen it myself, the latest episode about Joe Paterno really riled up one of my friends on Facebook, so yeah. Let's not forget Scientology/Chef either.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

South park is satiric about everything and everyone, thus it's not really offensive.

6. It still manages to offend the hell out of my family and anyone I know over the age of 30 for god knows what reasons.

Speaking of shows on Comedy Central though, I miss the show Ugly Americans. That was a little guilty pleasure of mine at the time.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Even though I actually don't know that much about the whole Occupy thing, I support it, simply because the idea of the US' extreme corporatism sounds horrible to me, and so many people over there live under crappy circumstances.

The pizza thing I don't care about, but I find it hilarious :P
...And celebrity marriages? NO. GET IT AWAY FROM ME.

Am I politically correct yet?

@Xulek; If those people stopped fixating over the jokes had to do with them, and actually took a look at how everyone else is joked about pretty much just as much, I think everything would be much better :P
...Or South Park is cancelled because it offends EVERYONE. One of those two xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
8. That's what I tried getting them to realize but they're adamant to say the very least when it comes to their views on crass comedy. If only people were a bit more open minded nowadays when it came to entertainment lol.

Yeah kinda like Beavis & Butthead back in the day, at least that show's making a comeback.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I think open-mindedness is very important nowadays. Especially when it comes to comedy :P

You'd think everyone would be more and more politically correct in their jokes over time, but instead humour is becoming more and more extreme, and to some offensive.
Laughing at yourself is quite a good ability, though I actually understand how some people think when they feel offended.

For example, a "white" person can't make a racist joke. That's unacceptable, because their ancestors were douchebags.
Coloured people can however make racist jokes it seems. Even jokes about ethnicities other than their own. Which is a little strange tbh.

...I'll withdraw now before I unintentionally piss someone off.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
10. Agreed 110% brah.

Reminds me of Family Guy where they were clever yet funny back then, now they're borderline disturbing even by my standards when it comes to their sources of comedy such as turning Stewie from a malicious mother hating reincarnation of The Brain to a gossip obsessed not so closet homo, it's like watching a baby Perez Hilton now lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
12. Indeed it is.

On another note, just read the newest chapter of KissXSis, at least this one came out sooner than the last chapter.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been meaning to continue a manga or two, but the only manga I really have motivation for right now is Detective Conan, until the first one-shot of Shaman King Zero gets scanlated.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
14. That particular manga's one of the few things that still holds my interest when I'm not reading Naruto or Berserk at the time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Auuugh. I wish I had money. Maybe I can convince my mom about a christmas gift for my sister, because I want to get her either Jump Kai X volume 5 for the one-shot, or 6 for the calender. Choices choices...

As for myself I want ToS, but getting my Mom to pay $100 for the boxset will be harder than however much it'll cost for the Jump Kai Volumes, I'm sure. I'll just settle with more Detective Conan stuff, probs.

</talk about stuff no one cares about. just wanted to get her thoughts out, hurrhurr.>

You could read the Tales of Symphonia Manga. /brick'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back