• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
12. Finally a day where I'll have something to do, even if that is cleaning up my war zone of a room and walking the cat lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
16. Yeah I'll be remembered as the weird dude who died of a heart attack at the age of 27 after eating 3 10x10s at once at the local In&Out lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
20. I remember having this really crappy antenna in my room back when I was living in Redlands, only shows I could find watchable were 2 and a half men and Friday Night Smackdown, if I came home early enough I could catch half an episode of Maury too. But I had Dragon Quest Monsters Joker to occupy my time as well, if only I got Pokemon Fire Red sooner though.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

Canada has Teletoon at Night. Same thing really, complete with FOX re-runs and Robot Chicken.

Similar colour schemes too. Adult Swim is black with simple, white text, whereas Teletoon at Night is white with simple, black text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back