• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I just got back from a day with my grandfather in Ocala and he took us (me and my parents) to Best Buy n_n and my mom almost bought me a set of DSi XL accessories because I already had that same set of accessories xD

I'm not sure if I played this correctly ;_;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

.... Ocala? Well then! That's just.. really really ironic, since I live in Ocala. xD

And you're playing it right. n_n

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

YAY coincidences :3

I'm laying here. Contemplating Zelda or ToS to play. As well as CE:Anniversary. Which should I do? Or should I just sleep? I'm torn ;A;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
8. Decided to start working on this team solely for the hell of it. Ninetails, Venusaur, Volcorona, Archeops, Cofagrigus, and Slaking. Yes I know it's gonna suck ass against anything that's above UU but it's been a while since I last tried a team that was actually fun lol.

Anyways, just started Negima Abridged now and it looks like Yaoi kills apparently lol.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I pick 42. Is the answer to all of life's mysteries, after all :V

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

.... YESSSSS. 1080p goodness taimu <3 And achievement :'D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
14. Not sure if Halo Anniversary's out yet TBH. it does look interesting though.

Last time I checked my achievement score was around 14,305 right now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If it wasn't out and Niinii had it, I don't think it would have been one of the options xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
18. Hope I have enough money for it soon enough. Skyrim's probably gonna bleed me dry by the end of the month anyways.

Well I still do have a bunch of other games I still need to beat like LA Noire and Dragon Age 2.

Years

I'm playing that Skyrim game right now. It's very expansive. o.o

Still I prefer my Radiant Historia, JRPG's never get old and time traveling-parallel universes are awesomes. ^3^

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years

Sorry to ask, but what's Skyrim? It sound like a Legend of Zelda game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
2. Skyrim's the newest Elder Scrolls Game to be released. The name of that game can be easily confused with the new Zelda game Skyward Sword at first though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back