• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
9. I still need to watch the original Death Note. That and Evangelion.

(Wait I thought I was gonna use the Yuan set. Cries in a corner.)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'll stick with YGOTAS, haha.

Hmm, just bought a second copy of HG and I wanna figure out my team... /wants a Meowth but that's SS specific sob

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years

Hmmm. I finally finished my ASL Paper :3 I is happy :D.
I can now play more symphonia. Haha. Woop. Also hyped up cause of the anime this week for me :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
9. I still need to watch the original Death Note. That and Evangelion.

(Wait I thought I was gonna use the Yuan set. Cries in a corner.)

Did you not see what I said to you in the VM. :/ If you asked when I was asking who was going to join the collab, then yes. But like I said, the Yuan theme I'll make you will be different from what you see everyone else having. and no idc if you were joking either. =u=

I'm about to go for a walk with my sister, so good luck everyone with whatever you're gonna do!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
2. I was being sarcastic there Peachy, no need to be overly serious.

So the one with David Bowie is called NACFSSS then lol.

Watching DBZA - Lord Slug right now, gonna be playing LO in a bit and see if I can get through disc 3 by tonight.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
4. I still can't comprehend what the pink haired chick who talks like a chipmunk on crack is saying most of the time.

NACFSSS is on the same site as Yugioh Abridged.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
6. Should be getting Skyrim soon now, hopefully I'll be able to play it by Christmas break. Praying it'll be able to occupy me for 2 weeks straight though.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years

May I ask if there is a scroll bar in my signature O_O. Tara tells me there is one, so I tried to fix it by going back to her PM and using the original code for the thing i needed. Cause I did see one yesterday but thought i fixed it cause i never saw it again. then Tara tells me this I have one now, and i tried to just fix it I fail at CSS ;-;. so yeah is there? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back