• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Awww. Darn. It would've been interesting to hear what some of the brands are where you live!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

klavier-normal%28b%29.gif

To ere' is to forget, my young friend.

klavier-snaps%28a%29.gif

I too, sometimes forget the names of some cereal...like that cereal: Pops. (seriously, I NEVER see it anymore.)

klavier-pounds%28a%29.gif

But if we simply jot it down in our shopping lists beforehand, we'll never forget it once again!

That's my motto: my ninja way.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XDDDD

I've seen Pops in the store. I haven't had it in suuuuch a long time though.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
52. XD

Uhm... I have some Honey Loops in the closet here, y'know with the bee on the box. Most other types of cereal they're selling here are of the same brand.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Video games and animu and everything animated always likes to exaggerate expressions o3o

Speaking of which, since there's nothing to do on LJ atm I guess I better continue reading Bakuman~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I posted in dear_mun earlier and I'm tempted to make a journey for a character and voice test them for no real reason whatsoever, but yeah. Nothing else to do really. :c

I should go find the dog. She's not on the bed and the gate to the other side of the house isn't blocking the way right now.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I should probably use that to voicetest a couple more Muses sometime. Though one of them's currently being voicetested in a mingle post in someone's Musebox.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The mun who suggested 3step_paradise just suggested it to me again with Raine. I find this hilarious.

Last edited:

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
~
Today's been an.....interesting day. The strangest thing happened today at my school. People didn't bother me. So nice to have a day like that.:)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Haha, that is pretty funny XD Now I wonder what would happen if I voicetested Lloyd...? I still need to voicetest Moemura, too.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...When speaking the Dwarven Vows, do they say Dwarven Vow Number *number here* or just Dwarven Vow *number here*?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hold on. I have the perfect way to answer this:

.... or not. damn it fileden. foiling my plans.

Anyways, it's "Dwarven Vow Number (insert number here)"

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mithos: Bangs go off to the side.
Colette: Bangs are in the middle.

:v

But yeah. They are similar. Colette is like a mix between Martel and Mithos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back