• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
Well, One Piece will still be airing in 2012.

And Evangelion 3.33 will be coming out.

Egg Moves are the coolest things. Also, I never noticed Natures until BW showed me. Even then, all my Pokémon had good Natures. o3o

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Speaking of Ruby, erm, Pokemon Ruby, whyyyy is Feebas so ridiculous to try to find. >3>

Well, I've got a Impish Nidoran Female and a Adamant krabby from HG/SS; maybe I'll trade those two into my pokemon Platinum~ :3

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

Because the game wants you to feel like getting a Milotis is a reward and something special. If they just handed Feebas out, then they would lose meaning and Milotis would become no big deal. Would you rather think; "Meh, it's just a Milotis." or "OMG, A MILOTIS."

Have I mentioned Pokémon is flawless?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Meaning of life

I still remember taking my time in Platinum just to find a male and female Feebas |D

...Am I seriously watching that CN movie about a WoW parody coming to life. Though I gotta admit, I'm even more amazed that it's used the Leroy Jenkins meme twice already.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I FINALLY HATCHED A LARVITAR. LET'S SEE WHAT GENDER IT IS.

Brave. Close enough o3o Forgive me, Pidgeotto, you're still the only male on my team.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
44. Getting a Latias/Latios in Ruby/Sapphire is a reward, Milotic however was a royal pain that wasn't worth the trouble it took to actually catch its pre-evolution much less maxing out its beauty stat. At least that problem was rectified in Platinum. The Regis in Ruby/Sapphire however were surprisingly good, thank god I had Regice on my team to counter my friend's Salamence and Rayquaza back when we battled.

That and I was one of the few people who had guys like Alakazam and Machamp back then too strangely enough.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Know the meme but don't know what it's from so it's not so much for me.

Not sure what my favourite one is but I quite liked the DtB parody of thr Rock/car (race to witch mountain?) one.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Espeon. So much better than Alakazam and you don't have to trade or anything for it (unless you're playing a game where you can't get Eevee easily).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
48. Both are pretty good to use but I'd have to choose Alakazam due to faster speed and the fact that it hits so freaking hard too. But if you don't have anyone to trade with then Espeon isn't too bad either.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

espeoooon. <3

i haven't touched a pokemon game since i beat my platinum. been meaning to find firered and start the challenge, but idk,

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

And Hypno should totally be named Pedo or Pedophile, too (b' ')b /hey, that's what I named it in my Green Nuzlocke...

I'd still go with Espeon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
55. My favorite Psychic type's still Gallade though <3

And oh god, I just had to remember the little Hypno incident at Berry Forest now haha.

I had 2 of them back then, nicknamed one Tinkerbell and the other MJ lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back