• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Yes... Yes!
Beauty at its finest!
kami-nomi-s2-12_01.jpg

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'm not the biggest moefag but the guy that writes TWOGK has good moe sense. I mean if he can make the male protagonist moe he's doing something right.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019

The show is interesting within itself. A second season is on its way. Lappy doesn't want to watch it. :/

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I wanna see a Corpse Party anime, personally. Because then I'll get more Tetsuya Kakihara and Yuuichi Nakamura, hnnnngh <3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I remember playing it quite a while ago at a friends. Wouldn't mind to see an anime of that.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I can feel the urge to complain about QUALITY welling up inside me.

But I like the 2nd from the rights hair so I won't.

Interesting looking in a slice of life way, reminds me of Hanasaku Iroha, that looked lovely. Same it wasn't good.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I just searched it up quickly, didn't really care about quality atm, but, I do care about quality when I'm watching anime. There should be a Kamen Rider anime....

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

With me it was Scooby-Doo. No, really. The green ghost scared me especially ;; But then later on I went on that laser shooting gallery SD ride at King's Dominion and shot the hell out of that ghost.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Haha. I'm starting to miss my childhood now :/
Altho, I can't wait to go to college and graduate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back