• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Beck
Gintama
Wan Piisu
Cromartie High School
Onani Master Kurosawa
..... My favourite shounen so far.... it has a lot to live up too.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

FT
Rave
Bakuman

...Yeah, not many shounen faves here (I prolly have more shoujo faves; also used to have Soul Eater on there but it's gotten kind of meh). Though I will agree with you that Kurosawa and Gintama are good. Still gotta read One Piece from scratch.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

When you've been obsessed with it for over two years, I highly doubt it... XD;

Could also add Shaman King to the list but I've found it to be less enjoyable as of recent :< There's also YGO but that's only for the nostalgia o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't read/watch enough to really have a list of favorites. That is all.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...Wait a sec, I forgot about Conan, too XD; I guess you'd consider that shounen, but with mystery it's usually ambiguous o3o There's also all the seinen series known as Madoka, but since that can also appeal to the female population Idk whether to consider that shounen or not.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Conan is considered Shounen, but personally I like to toss it more into the Detective Crime genre. /shrugs.

Buh. This isn't a very good time to be roleplay searching, with the whole switching to dreamwidth thing at all. /will probably app at Somarium, and is looking at soul_campaign. since the Mithos was going to app there last month didn't actually app there... it's tempting. And there's a Kharlan!Kratos too.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I don't read/watch enough to really have a list of favorites. That is all.

This for me, basically. You all know my favorite, too. Or I hope at least xD; I just... I dunno. I prefer my vidya games and American television and movies. Probably why I stalk more than post anymore... never know the series being talked about, and thus dunno what to ever really say, derp

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I've seen/read far too much. But whatever.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. To be quite honest, other than Symphonia nothing else has really been perking my my interest enough. There's Criminal Minds and Psych, which are Crime Dramas, and then there's Warriors, which is a Book Series.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

So I read the latest FT chapter.....Natsu
Spoiler:
Best bit was Chibi Erza playing solitaire like a boss.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Forgot Slayers, too, derp o3o

Spoiler:

Erza checking out the room was pretty funny, I have to admit. I guess I'm starting to warm up to her little by little, but that's probably because I have an even greater hatred of Lisanna o3o

RP-wise, I'm staying in Asgard and waiting for it to move and all but Idk what other RPs I should join.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

And Naruto. ...Though then again pretty much any shounen male protag. is better than him, so it's a given. I also like Natsu more than Haru but Haru is still adorable and I love his name so it's all good |D /I also think Natsu would sound better if the first character was pronounced "Nah" instead of "Naw", but hey, that's how it's s'pposed to be pronounced.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Pre-Shippuuden Naruto was indeed annoying. But... I dunno... I like him now. Has a heckuva lot more depth to his character than you'd expect, and he's not going around shooting his mouth off every 5 seconds. I mean, I still liked him, but yeah. He was way more a brat before now (not without good reason, but yeah) but I mean... he was a kid. Still IS a kid. But in the time, he's gone through and experienced so much he's wiser and less... arrogant and annoying now. :X

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

Pre-Shippuuden Naruto was indeed annoying. But... I dunno... I like him now. Has a heckuva lot more depth to his character than you'd expect, and he's not going around shooting his mouth off every 5 seconds. I mean, I still liked him, but yeah. He was way more a brat before now (not without good reason, but yeah) but I mean... he was a kid. Still IS a kid. But in the time, he's gone through and experienced so much he's wiser and less... arrogant and annoying now. :X

Spoiler:

Improvement. n_n

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Not sure if I'd call what Natuto has is depth but as I said, I don't hate him. A realistic development in his character would be to notice that his "friends" Sasuke and Sakura suck and you know, try to become hokage ans stuff, yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back