• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Shawn you have no right to make that type of blog; that's my peoples' turf. /and by "my peoples'" I mean anyone who is socially inept and needs loads of improvement

So much iconing @_@ But it's for a good cause! (Also hating how Rule X allows for girls to have bigger boobs than they really do.)

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

The thing with asking for people's advice on self-improvement is actually taking their advice and working towards self-improvement.

I know the path I need to take to improve my situation. I chose not to take it due to satisfaction with my status quo. Free time is me time.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

So while I was writing my honor code on my test I was thinking of Inigo Montoya's famous speech from The Princess Bride because my teacher also has the same last name. I ended up writing "I have not killed". Of course, I used my pen to scratch out "killed" :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
3. 3 day weekend now, woot. And I swear I'm getting more and more addicted to this place by the day now lol.

But something to talk about, let's see.....been thinking of replaying Dead Space since I can't stop thinking about it apparently and got a Turtwig on my White game today in exchange for my friend borrowing my Victini for the weekend. I really want to get my Heart Gold team transfered though along with my Torchic Setsuna and my Kyogre Susano lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Friday has been okay for me so far. Went to my classes, and now I just have to await my mom to come and pick me up. I wish my professor will open a quiz he's allowing me to take since I didn't get a chance to take it before.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
6. Yeah it has been nice today except at math where my teacher was being more of a pain in the ass than usual, told her if it ain't broke don't fix it when it came to how I was doing my work considering she doesn't like me blazing through it so fast and getting at least 70% of them right most of the time. But I digress.

And should I feel bad if I want to use an uber on my team when it comes to in-game?

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Even though I don't care about Competitive Battling so much in-game, I still prefer not using legendaries (with the exception of non-Ubers) because I think it's cheating and kind of kills the purpose of the game :<

Anyways, after mom and I do something for a psychiatrist Imma go back to iconing Blair (a.k.a. Touya a.k.a. Hilbert).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
8. Yeah same here, only legendaries I really use now are Zapdos and Latias. I wanted to start using either Kyogre with Water Arceus or Groudon with Reshiram sometime though, maybe against a friend haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Only legendary I've ever used on a team is Suicune. Unless you want to count the times I used like... Ho-Oh on my first Silver because I only cared about my starter and thus I simply just grabbed a bunch of high level Pokemon to beat Red with, hurrhurr.

Iii'm not really doing anything right now, aha. Maybe working a little bit at a time at Mithos' personality. It's almost done though, so eh.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Since I stopped using legendaries, the only one I've had on any team is Laxus the Raikou on my newest HG o3o

I'm procrastinating on Haruka's app. But then again I'm also sort of waiting for the RP to move and I still need to figure out what to do with Wendy o3o

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012

When I played the games, I'd always the use legendaries because they were power houses and enabled me to take down the E4. A feat that was pretty much impossible with my under-leveled team and over-leveled starter.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have about... two weeks to complete Mithos' application? Apps aren't due until mid-Feb, but the beta-readers will want to see the application one-two weeks before apps are due, iirc.

I always have an underleveled team when it comes to the Elite Four. I keep trying to fix that, but it never happens ahahaaa. I didn't really start building teams until Ruby though, after I beat the elite four. When I first played Silver it was just my Feraligatr, and my first Ruby file it was just my Swampert.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Apps. are (fortunately) always open at Smash Academy so I don't have to worry XD; I highly doubt someone will steal my spot too 'cause Hoenn characters aren't really that popular ;;

I used to have an overleveled starter, but somehow I magically fixed that o3o And my team's always underleveled when against the E4, but with some skill (plus a bit of luck and a load of healing items) I typically manage to win. Sometimes I might lose against the Champion, but only sometimes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
13. Yeah I did the same thing on my Heart Gold game where I used Ho-Oh only once to zap Lance's Gyarados into ashes with Thunder, Feraligatr handled the rest easily. Same on Ruby where my Groudon handled Steven's Cradily and Swampert took the match.

Only time my team wasn't underleveled was in White where most if not all my guys were at least level 50 by the time I faced the E4. Believe it was Cofagrigus, Excadrill, Reuniclus, Carracosta, Haxorus, and Emboar at the time lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back