• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Personally, I think the PSP version of Riviera is better (save for the English voice acting (sorry Lowenthal ;;); thankfully though you can change the voices to Japanese and all is fine). But I mean it's got more CGIs and some other bonuses~

Also Yggdra Union is also for the GBA and Knights in the Nightmare is for DS (KitN DS came out first, and they were able to make it into a one-screened game). Like Riviera, the two have extras. However, I think both Yggdra Union and Knights have more bonuses, not to mention awesome ones.

But anyways the Dept. Heaven series is awesome and everyone should play the games from it...though most the prequels/sequels/spin-offs are Japan-only; Idk if they'll ever be localized >_> Hoping if they don't then at least the newest installment in the series does.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

I just looked up the Final Fantasy series, as I've never actually delved too far into it (although it's 100% epic) and my mind exploded. It's so huge. Too huge. No characters from one game go to another (i.e someone from VII wouldn't be in any other game, like VIII) ? Agh. I mainly know those that are in Kingdom Hearts, and I've seen more of VII than anything else . . . ugh . . . again, my brain exploded, so my thinking is going to be severely impaired for the rest of the day. I'ma go play FF XIII now, lol.

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I got FFXIII but I don't really enjoy it, the graphics are great, and the story is pretty cool too, but I really don't like the gameplay. /stuck at this boss for over a year now

And you're wrong about the characters don't appear in other games part. Several characters from Final Fantasy Tactics are in FFTA and FFTA2.

Nakuzami

Years

I got FFXIII but I don't really enjoy it, the graphics are great, and the story is pretty cool too, but I really don't like the gameplay. /stuck at this boss for over a year now

And you're wrong about the characters don't appear in other games part. Several characters from Final Fantasy Tactics are in FFTA and FFTA2.

That is the exact thing that I was RAGING about a few posts up, lol.

And those are all FF Tactics games, so . . . whatever, lol.

Ah, is there anything Quinton Flynn doesn't do voice acting for? lol

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

There's also Dissidia where the main protags. and antags. (plus a few extra protags. and antags.) kind of meet in an alternate universe. But I wouldn't count that XD; And there are some recurring themes in the Final Fantasy games (certain creatures, certain names (Gilgamesh, Biggs & Wedge, freaking Cid, Highwind), etc.) so yeah.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

XIII was eh for gameplay. I found it easy as crap. Which is why, after about the first couple of boss fights, I generally started using my own chains instead of using Auto-battle. Only died once against two bosses, and those were Odin (OMG HE DESTROYED MEH ;A;) and the second Barthandelus fight. And the latter of the two was because of that Doom Clock running out :/ A certain fight against a certain sexy l'Cie was my favorite boss battle. Secod would be the one Fal'Cie at the top of Taejinn's Tower. My biggest problems with that game was the lack of additional sidequests and that the plot progression was poor. They sped things up too much for the character revelations and slowed things down to a freaking crawl (I'm looking at you, Sazh and Vanille missions z.z) too much for the plot to really be as emotional and heartfelt as it SHOULD have been. However, I think XIII-2 is gonna make up for that.

Hi guys, how're ya'll, btw? :V

Years

I'm fine...but I'm being killed by this Chem Quiz. I suck at math I tells you!

4n5kd.png

Arma

The Hyena
Years

That is the exact thing that I was RAGING about a few posts up, lol.

And those are all FF Tactics games, so . . . whatever, lol.

Ah, is there anything Quinton Flynn doesn't do voice acting for? lol
I've only played XIII, Revenant wings and the tactics games, so yeah... XD

Nakuzami

Years

There's also Dissidia where the main protags. and antags. (plus a few extra protags. and antags.) kind of meet in an alternate universe. But I wouldn't count that XD; And there are some recurring themes in the Final Fantasy games (certain creatures, certain names (Gilgamesh, Biggs & Wedge, freaking Cid, Highwind), etc.) so yeah.

Yeah, I don't count the Dissidia games, lol. They aren't canon, so . . . yeah~ I have 'em both, although I've only played a bit of the first one.
I also have Crisis Core: Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy Tactics, Dissidia and Dissidia 012, then I played pretty much all of FF VII: Dirge of Cerberus, which my sister has. Now THAT was a freaking good game. If the gameplay of XIII was like that, I would be playing XIII all freaking day non-stop.
I tried playing XIII again earlier . . . didn't last very long . . . lol
Out of all those FF games I just listed, I've only really played VII: DoC. lol

@PIXY STIX GUY - You . . . *sigh* You're worse than my friend, whom only owns a Wii and nothing else, and he has crap games for it. YOU disappoint me more than him, because he at least knows about Final Fantasy.
WHY MUST YOU ALL DISAPPOINT ME SO?! ;~;

omigawd, I have math midterms for the next two days. Then I have science next week. Thank jebus those are the only ninth grade courses I can take this year, or else I'd have more. This . . . should be painful. Hopefully I'll survive to bless you all with my oddness and insanity once more.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...You guys realize Netto zeroed on the previous page, right? (Damn Netto, I can't believe even you forgot.)

Didn't play much of X, but from what I have played so far and from what I've seen of the characters can't say I'm too fond of them. I like IV's, V's, VI's, and IX's casts, personally. After Story's and Crisis Core's casts are awesome too, and the redo of III has a pretty decent cast.

Nakuzami

Years

Neku, I'm ashamed; you're too awesome to be disappointed. n___n

Aaaaaw, aren't I?
/is reading an old forum I got banned from and everybody thought the exact opposite of that
Aaaaaah, the good old days of total noobdom. ^_^

I've never played FFX, and I only know of Tidus because of Dissidia and Kingdom Hearts. In both he's a rather minor character. I don't think he was very popular? Lol
I have no idea whom Jecht is (and it's coming from the Pixy man whom just said he had no Final Fantasies. LIAR >:C)

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...I'm not trying to confuse you. Just look at Netto's last post on the previous page. He put a "0" in the quote tags. I mean I would love to continue the count but a 0's a 0.

Jecht is Tidus's father (Idk if that's a spoiler or not, but Idc 'cause that's the easiest way for me to describe him) and he's a pretty awesome dude.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Aaaaaw, aren't I?
/is reading an old forum I got banned from and everybody thought the exact opposite of that
Aaaaaah, the good old days of total noobdom. ^_^

I've never played FFX, and I only know of Tidus because of Dissidia and Kingdom Hearts. In both he's a rather minor character. I don't think he was very popular? Lol
I have no idea whom Jecht is (and it's coming from the Pixy man whom just said he had no Final Fantasies. LIAR >:C)

Argh, my noobdom days. >:( I thought was a dragon and I was gonna EAT everyone, rawr~
That's because I WAS a dragon, and I DID eat everyone, rawr~

But not 'eat' in a literal sense, obv.!!

I DEVELOPED A CODE, AND FOLLOWED A CODE. EAT. OR BE EATEN.

And yeah, FFX was awesome~I should play it again, but then again, Ace Attorney is too... awesome. ;___;

Nakuzami

Years

Argh, my noobdom days. >:( I thought was a dragon and I was gonna EAT everyone, rawr~
That's because I WAS a dragon, and I DID eat everyone, rawr~

But not 'eat' in a literal sense, obv.!!

I DEVELOPED A CODE, AND FOLLOWED A CODE. EAT. OR BE EATEN.

And yeah, FFX was awesome~I should play it again, but then again, Ace Attorney is too... awesome. ;___;

You confuse me.
I was just an annoying 11/12 year old with no previous experience on the internet and mediocre social skills in real life (at least, I think they are, lol) so I was just . . . horrid. Lol. Although, some people there were just . . . rawr. I was just reading some of it, and one of the mods seems like a real jerk. >:( I had gotten over it, thinking he did have reason to be totally annoyed with me, but some of what I just read is utterly pathetic.

How about you play all the FF/KH games, and I go and play all of the Ace Attorney/Pheonix Wright/whatever games? FAIR DEAL. Well, play the FF games from the last decade, at least, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back